19th cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why the cloaks?" I asked, finally voicing out my confusion as I looked around me and then on myself as appa helped me tie the cloak around me. All the others - appa, the legends and uncle - were also wearing cloaks which only confused me more. 

"No one knows that the legends are here, and no one should find out either. If they knew, words would be spread quickly, and those who took Kyu Jin would also hear. Then they would go after us and they would definitely hear the rumors about Jungkook being the blood-bender and the devil's husband, and you being his daughter which makes you the devil's daughter as well. We don't want any of us to get caught." Suho explained as he looked pointedly at his brothers and then fixed his eyes back at me. Gaze softening, he walked over to me and gently pulled the hood over my head, slightly covering my eyes, "Keeping our identity as a secret will make it easier to find Jay."

"We should go now if we want to get back by sundown." Kris said as he looked at the clock on Tao's necklace causing Tao to choke as Kris pulled the clock further up to have a better look. Staring sympathetically up at the now blue-faced panda-boy, but didn't do anything as Kris eventually - finally - let go of the clock so the boy could breathe. 

"Question!" I exclaimed as I shot my hand up in the air. Nodding, Kris signed me to continue. As I cleared my throat, I put my hand back down, "Why exactly are we taking the chance to go out public and might risk getting out identities revealed?"

"We actually don't know anything about what has been happening down here for the last 500 years. So, we'll just go around and collects as much information as possible - Without getting caught." Kris explained before he quickly snapped his head towards the two trolls of EXO, staring them down as if they would break the rules. Sighing, he shook his head as Chen and Chanyeol had been smiling awkwardly at their leader. 

"More questions? No, okay, let's go." uncle Taehyung said, not even giving anyone the chance to question anymore. Sighing, I followed them to the huge doors. Without hesitation, the boys pushed the doors open revealing the beauty of the Under World and their kingdom, Two Moons. The sky was red, trees were , some buildings were burnt down, things bigger than birds were flying right over us, and yet I found the sight beautiful. It was eerie in, dark and yet it was peaceful and nice. Seeing my mouth agape, Kai chuckled before pushing my jaw awards with his fingers. 

"Close your mouth, you might catch fire flies." he said, and my eyebrows rose. I blinked. Two blinks. 

"Fire flies?" I repeated confusingly, and he nodded as he held a hand up just as a small fire with flaming wings passed by. Nodding, I still looked at the fly weirdly, slowly processing it, "Alright."

"We should split into three. Five on each group. That way, we'll find information faster." Suho said, and everyone agreed. 

****

"Woah~" I exclaimed as I looked at the marketplace in awe. Elderly with cat ears, horns and different colored eyes were standin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter