Explaination and Guidebook

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

25.05.15

How did the hunters find the Underworld? / Why did the hunters destroy the Underworld? 

Well, somehow, the hunters found a portal to the Underworld. Hunters are basically extreme exorcists who are out to kill every evil supernatural being. Because basically... They think every creature from the Underworld aka. Hell are evil. 

Also, the reason to why they went so up and personal with Hye Ri and Taehyung's family is because as said in the CRY story, Hye Ri had always been stronger and different. Therefore, as paranoid hunters, they thought she would be more dangerous - something that wasn't so wrong. 

How is Hye Ri the devil? 

Although I didn't say this in the story, Hye Ri and Taehyung's grandfather was the previous devil. The Devil-position is basically passed down by the blood-line. However, the crown had skipped over Hye Ri's mother and Henry and Sunggyu's parents as well. I think you have found out the pattern now as Kyu Rin and Kyu Jin didn't get the crown, which results of either Kyu Jin's future children or Kyu Rin's children; In Kyu or Jung Rin.

The last blood-bender? 

Basically, the last blood-bender - Jungkook - is the last to hold those kind of powers and the only on in the world to have them. It came as a surprise to many to find out that Jungkook actually was a demon, but remember that he grew up in the orphanage with no memories of his parents. What the blood-bender can do is basically, well, bend blood. He can for example use blood as weapon/whips or make someone explode with blood or yeah... Torture them if he wants. Though he is the last of the blood-bender, he passed down similar powers to his children; Kyu Rin and Kyu Jin.

Kyu Rin and Kyu Jin's powers

Kyu Rin who has soul-bending can basically take someone's soul, killing them, and use the collected souls as shadows and kill.

Kyu Jin has mind-control which is basically the ability to control someone's mind, hence the name. He can then order them to kill each other, themselves or stop the heart instantly.

But where's the fun in killing them quickly? Aside from these powers, the twins has nightmare-conjuring which is the power of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter