35th cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hours had passed since Chen first left Jongin in the dance-studio, and still was the younger brother dancing without stop, sweat rolling down his neck and face. The door opened, and in stepped Chen only to stop by the exit to watch his brother. Jongin's body moved freely to the music playing in the background, his moves in perfect sync with the rhythm, yet he didn't notice his older brother watching him. As he turned around, he jumped back in startle at the sight of his own brother, standing right behind him with a grin, "HYUNG!"

​"Hey, Kkamjjong! What do you want to do?" Chen asked with a smile he hoped his brother wouldn't catch as an awkward one because it was. Only scrunching up his face, Jongin thought of something to do, "I mean, don't you want to get out of here and check out the kingdom?"

A smirk appeared on Jongin's face as he came up with the perfect place to be. Nodding, he grinned at Chen, "The club!"

And with that, Chen's face fell in horror, knowing the exact reason to why his brother wanted to go to the club. To check up ladies. But Chen couldn't possibly tell his brother straight up to his face that he had a mate or else he would panic and his inner wolf could be released angry. Smiling happily at Chen's small and stiff nod, Jongin grabbed his older brother by the wrist, dragging him out of the room. 

"PRETTY BABES, HERE WE COME!"

"Beating from Kris, here I come." Chen muttered silently to himself, face-palming himself mentally for agreeing to let his little brother do something stupid. 

****

The doors burst open as Jongin and his brothers stepped into the club, and the first thing they saw was everybody turning their heads to gawk at their handsomeness. All nine brothers were wearing clothes that made them easily mistaken as models or real life anime characters. As for Kai, he was looking handsome as always, and tried to fix himself even more while his brothers tried their best to make him as ugly as possibly; the reason being so girls wouldn't come near him. They ruffled his hair, only making him look ier with his bangs covering his eyes, looking even more mysterious. They buttoned his shirt all the way up, but still he seemed to look y. They eventually gave up, cursing their brother for being born handsome. 

"Rin is so going to kill us for this." Luhan whispered to Minseok, knowing his brother would hear him even though the music was blasting from every corner. Smiling in hopelessly, Minseok patted his blonde brother's back. They all were seated in a VIP room as the bartender had quickly recognized them as the legends before he quickly led them to the big room with a round, huge couch - big enough for the nine of them and maybe more.

"I don't exactly think it's a great idea to be here." Tao stated out loud only to quickly close his mouth, but Suho was quick to nod, hoping Kai would agree. But Kai was only sipping on drink enjoying his time with his brothers. 

"Tao's right. You've just woken up from the death, Jongin. I don't think a club is good for you right now." Suho said, voicing up for his brothers. Sighing, Jongin looked at his hyungs now that he was the youngest among them - and he couldn't disobey his older brothers. 

"Alright, we're here for about two hours and then we go, deal?" the youngest suggested, but still, the elder brothers squirmed nervously and hesitatingly, "Come on, what's the deal anyway?"

"Oh, nothing! We're just thinking about your health! That's all! We're good hyungs!" Lay suddenly burst out, letting out a nervous and awkward laugh, and Kris could only face-palm himself. Rolling his eyes, Jongin grabbed Lay and Luhan by their wrists and pulled them to the dance floor.

"How are we going to tell Kyu Rin that Jongin doesn't remember her?" Chanyeol said asked with a pout as he looked up to face his five other brothers. Smiling in sympathy, Xiumin patted his back, "She's going to get crushed!"

"Love will make its way." Xiumin said confidently, rubbing the younger's back comfortingly. Looking up with a pout and teary eyes, Chanyeol looked down at the shorter male. 

"YOU'RE SO SMART, HYUNG! YOU'RE SO WISE! I LOVE YOU, HYUNG!" he suddenly burst out, throwing his arms around Xiumin. Sighing, Xiumin threw his other brothers a glare. 

"Who gave him alcohol?"

Kyu Rin's POV

"Rin." someone called out whisperingly as the door to my room - well, basically Kai's room - opened. Looking up from under the blanket, I blinked at my brother who was standing by the entrance with a pillow under his arm. 

"Why are you awake?" I managed to croak out as, tiredly blinking at him as it was 02:42 am and my throat was dry. Kyu Jin only scratched the back of his head, his head sticking out to every corner. 

"I couldn't fall asleep." he admitted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter