32th cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry, what? What do you mean?" Baekhyun asked with raised eyebrows, breaking the silence that had formed as they all stared at me in confusion, "We all saw it with our own eyes. Jongin died."

"I don't know, I just... Something just tells me that he's not gone yet." I said, looking up at them with confident eyes, "And I want to make sure that what I feel is true. Take this from someone who has an emotionally, mentally, physically and psychologically bond with him."

"Alright, but there's still one of many problems though." Sehun said after a sigh, sitting down on the couch as well. Wiping the tiredness off his face, he looked up with his hands clasped together, "It'll take time to figure out how to get us back without using Jongin’s powers."

"I can wait a hundred years, but I need to know if he really is still alive." I stated before I stood up. Looking up, Jay was startled with the sudden movement. 

"Where are you going?" my brother asked, grabbing my wrist to pull me back down on the couch. Looking down on Jay, I smiled weakly, reassuring him that I would be okay as I noticed the worry in his eyes. 

"I need fresh air. I'll be back soon." I answered, taking a quick glance at the others as well before I went out of the house and ran to the woods. 

Meanwhile...

"How could you just leave us like that, you bastard?!" Chanyeol's quivering voice cried to the pale Jongin lying in the glass casket. Draping himself over casket, Chanyeol rested his forehead on the glass, closing his eyes, "How could you just leave your number one fan, you piece of dirt."

"Yeol, stop cursing at him." Kris sighed as he leaned back on the chair he was sitting on after trying to relax Suho, Tao and Luhan. Looking up, Chanyeol felt his lids about to close. 

"How can I not when this dark piece of won't wake up?" Chanyeol cursed again, glaring at the man in the casket through the glass. Softening his gaze at his younger brother, Kris went over to him, trying to at least try comforting him without failing like he did with his three other brothers. Patting Chanyeol's back, he successfully brought him back to his chair.

"Yeol, let him rest. You voice does nothing but scare him. He will haunt you in your sleep if you continue that." Kris joked in attempt to bring a smile to Chanyeol's face. 

"To be very honest, I think his extremely weird laugh is scarier." 

"Well, excuse you-" Chanyeol said as he turned around only to widen his eyes at the sight. Awakening by the sudden commotion, the Ms and Suho looked up as well, their eyes almost bulging out. Because now, the glass casket was opened, and the man in it was looking around himself with a tired grin. 

"KAI?!"

And with that, Tao's ear-piercing scream was heard from the whole kingdom. 

Kyu Rin's POV

"Alright, let's try this again." I muttered to myself as I stared at the boar in front of me, grunting and roaring in anger. Blood was already drenching my tights as the animal had bitten my leg more than I could count. As I had gone to the woods, I decided to practicing my powers wouldn't hurt. I was dead wrong, obviously. This hurt as . Glaring at the boar, I quickly put my hands up as it tried to pounce on me once again. With my mark glowing gold and my eyes glowing red, I concentrated on the boar, glaring into its eyes. 

" YEAH!" I screamed in delight as the boar fell on the ground with the blue and purple aura hovering over it. Swirling around, the aura disappeared into my arm, and I instantly felt more energized. Staring at boar just lying there without breathing, I took a deep breath, preparing myself for the next scene, "Now, the hard part."

Taking another deep breath, I sat down on the ground, knowing that I would feel lightheaded. Stretching my hand out again, my palm facing the direction of the now dead boar, I bit my lip. My birthmark was glowing once more as purple and blue smoke spiraled from my hands and back to the boar's body. Clutching my head, I blinked the black spot away from my vision. Grunting, the boar stood up and left as if nothing happened. At the sight, I grinned, "YES!"

"D-Did I just see that happen?" a slightly high-pitched voice said form behind making me quickly turn around with my eyes as wide as saucers. In surprise, I stood up. A boy - most likely to be around the age of 12

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter