21th cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sorry, but no way in hell am I sitting on that horse. And don't you forget that I'm wearing leather tights, and it's the only tights I have."

Rolling his eyes, Kris held the black horse that I supposedly was to ride in place. As I looked up at him with an are-you-kidding-with-me look, the others had already got on their horses, ready to hike the Dragon's Mountain. Weirdly enough, the horses EXO and even appa and uncle V were sitting on was matching each of their powers. Xiumin's horse was white and was just as transparent as ice with ice mane and tail. Baekhyun's horse' mane and tail was glowing, but not too bright and not to dimmed. Chanyeol's was literally on fire, but not too extreme. Kai's was teleporting around to smell on the different plants, leaving small puffs of smoke around. Appa's would have been black and simple if not for the blood dripping from its eyes - which was kind of disturbing, really. 

And mine? Mine was just plain black as it slowly breathed in and out, letting out a neigh now and then. It didn't even look half as intimidating as any of the other's horses but did I tell you that I didn't like to sit uncomfortable?

"You have to unless you want to walk up to the mountain? And did I tell you that it would take hours with horses?" Kris said as he raised a brow at me only making me pout in defeat. I didn't want any of the options; I didn't want a sore . Sighing, I groaned before taking the rein in his hand. 

"Everything I do for Kyu Jin." I sighed only causing the taller male to smile and turn back to his horse. Patting my horse in between its eyes, I jumped on it with ease and sat myself on top. 

"Are you sure you can sit there alone?" appa asked worriedly as he looked at me with a creased forehead. Scoffing, I turned slightly to him with a cocky face, eyebrow raised. 

"Appa, did you forget I was the best horseback rider back in the day?" I asked, and he raised a brow himself, and so did Kai and uncle V.

"A rocking horse?" 

"I WAS THE BEST!" I insisted, not letting them ruin my childhood memories. My horse suddenly moved and let out a loud puff making me grab it reins tightly in panic, "Easy there, dude."

"It's a girl."

"Easy there, girl." I corrected myself as smiled as the horse stopped doing whatever it was doing. Nodding towards Kris, I watched as he passed the nod to Suho who only smiled and faced the others. 

"Let's get going." Suho ordered, and soon he was leading the way as Kris was at the end, making sure that everyone was in the lane. Starting to move, my horse didn't seem to stalk walking faster before it slowed down right next to black horse. With my mouth agape, I looked up too see to owner of the black with a smoky mane and tail.  Looking up, Kai smiled at me, raising a brow. 

"Why do you look so surprised? Nightmare and T-Port aren't exactly going to stay away from each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter