28th cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A loud scream was heard once again, only this time, it sounded more beast-like. With widened eyes, I sighed as I peeked out from behind the wall, taking a quick glimpse of what was happening. Blinded by the sudden bright and gold light lighting up the room, I hid behind the wall before I peeked out again seeing that the light was dimming. Jay trashed around as his red turned bloody-red and so was his eyes, his tattoo was glowing gold as his clothes had changed. Two horns had appeared from between his locks of hair as a tail was swinging back and forth behind him. Letting out another scream, two huge, black and feathery wings popped out from behind him as a sound of ripping flesh was heard. Omma screamed, and the guard only let out a manic laugh as she trashed around. Closing my eyes, I hid behind the wall away. 

"Jay had transformed." I whispered to Kai with a sigh, and he immediately looked at me with widened eyes. Biting his lip, he sat down on the ground, leaning his back against the wall. 

"We can't go now." he said with a groan. He looked around, trying to find a way or another to save Jay, "It's his first time transforming. It's too dangerous. He might not be able to control himself yet, and he can easily kill us if he's out of control."

Meanwhile...

"GO GO GO GO!" Suho hissed, gesturing for his brothers, Jungkook and Taehyung to run as all the warriors' attention was gained by Kai, who by the way had decided to not go as planned for the sake of his girlfriend. Thankfully, it only made it easier for the boys to get to the castle without getting spotted. Quickly, all of the thirteen men ran as the warriors were taking both Kai and Rin towards the dungeon. Successfully, they made it all behind the wall before anyone could see them. 

"Hey, if warriors catch them escaping, I don't think Rin and Kai can fight them off alone." Baekhyun blurted all of the sudden, and Jungkook immediately nodded his head. Humming, Suho looked up at his older brother, Kris. 

"You're right. Kyungsoo, Baek, Luhan and Jungkook. You go follow after Rin and Kai. We'll meet you later on." Kris decided before he patted D.O on the back. The latter only nodded before running after the others as they already had started running. 

"Alright, we'll split into three; three on each group. That way we can find Hye Ri faster or at least something that can help up." Suho said quickly. Looking at Kris, he nodded, "I'll go with Chanyeol, Sehun. Kris, you'll go with Lay and Xiumin. Taehyung, Tao and Chen."

"Let's go." Taehyung growled under his breath before they all ran into the unguarded castle.

Kyu Rin's POV

Biting my lower lip, I closed my eyes helplessly, not knowing what to do. I looked up at Kai in desperation, "What are we going to do?"

"I have a plan." a new voice said, just loud enough for Kai and I to hear. We both looked up in surprise, watching as a smiling Baekhyun came running with my father, D.O and Luhan tailing behind. With widened eyes, Kai furrowed his eyebrows.

"What are you doing here?!" Kai hissed quietly, and D.O only crossed his arms and raised a brow. 

"What? So you can not go as planned, we can't?" D.O fired making Kai only sigh and ruffle his own hair. Sighing as well, D.O smirked, "Besides, it seems like you guys need some help."

"Alright, I get it." Kai huffed as he stood up, helping me up as well, "So, what's your plan?"

"Rin, you help you mother out of there. Kai, Kyungsoo and Luhan will fight off the guard while Baekhyun and I will take care of Kyu Jin." appa answered, and we all nodded, agreeing with the plan. Breathing in, we waited for Luhan to signalize us to get ready. Suddenly pulling me by my waist, Kai smirked. 

"I'm going to fight off a big guy." he stated making me raise a brow. Smirking, he suddenly pressed his lips against mine, "That's for luck."

Once again, he pressed his lips a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter