1st cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was taken away from her family; just minutes after her two children faced the world. She was longing after them, her kids, her husband, her friends and family. She missed them so much, but she couldn't do anything. 19 years ago, for one moment, she was the happiest person, and for the second moment, her world fell. 

Sitting on the throne, her long, red hair flowing over her shoulder, reaching to her waist as her huge, black wings rested downwards. Her black dress flowed down, making her hair and red eyes stand out even more. Her fair skin was in contrast to every wall and corner colored black. Staring down at the red water in the small fountain in the room, she watched as her reflection slowly turned into a picture of a little boy and girl, both looking identical, and yet not. Both had red hair, gold eyes and the same fair skin as her. They had a peaceful live, something she always had dreamt of. Smiling at the sight, she dipped her finger down in the water, and the image disappeared with the movements. 

"I miss them." she mumbled, sighing as she drew symbols in the water.

"Too bad you can't see them anymore, right, cousin?" Henry asked with a tone that could make her snap his neck. Growling, she glared at him, angered by his words. 

"Get the out, Henry."

The latter didn't hesitate to walk out of the room, leaving her staring down at the water where the image once was. She knew her kids would have to face the truth of their lives. She knew it would be hard to face the fact that they weren't who they thought they were, and she was afraid. Because she knew that their peaceful life would turn upside-down. 

~

"WATCH IT, ! YOU RUINED MY HAIR!"

And with a hard push, I was sent to the ground by one of the most popular girls in the school. Ah, just a normal day in Big Hit High; for me at least. Miss popular and her friends only laughed despite me hitting the ground harshly, the locker hitting my head as well. 

"What? You're not going to apologize, ?" 

Lifting her legs, I groaned in pain as the tip of her high-heels hit my stomach with full-force. My book were already scattered all over the floor, probably ruined as the flock of students mercilessly stepped on them. My hair was surely a mess, but I didn't care, even when all the students were only staring at me as I glared towards the girl-posse's direction. 

Rolling my eyes, I sighed, not even bothering to prevent them from hurting me. I was too used to it anyway. With the experience of being bullied for quite some time, I know for an instance that one helpless girl against a crowd of students would not work. 

Hello, my name is Kyu Rin, better known as Rinnie, or like what they call me at school, that loser. Being the target of all bullies is not easy for a nineteen year old high-schooler. The reason I'm bullied so much is unknown, but what I've been told, is because I'm a demon child. I grew to believe that it was the reason my mother left us. I was a freak after all; hinting to the spirals going up my right arm, a reason to why I'm constantly hiding it. 

Failing as I attempted to stand up, I groaned, falling back on the floor. The bells rung - somehow, just in time - indicating that the school-day was over. Students immediately rushed home, leaving me rolling around in pain. Even the posse eventually left, snickering at my painful state.

I felt like I've been lying here for hours, but I knew better. The sun was still up, shining brightly through the window. The hallway was now empty, the shiny floor reflecting the sun. Only then, I remembered that my oh-so-sweet brother, Kyu Jin, was nice enough to pick me up. What if he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter