26th cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyu Rin's POV

Opening my eyes slowly, I quickly closed them again as the brightness was blinding. I tried once again, blinking the blur away from the sight. As my surrounding finally became visible, all I saw was the side of Kai's face, and I realized I was being carried in his arms with the rest of EXO, uncle and appa surrounding us. 

"J-Jongin..." I muttered, trying to process what was going on. And then it struck me. I was taken away by this snake looking woman and was ually harassed. However, other than that, I couldn't remember. Looking down, Kai smiled at me, sighing in relief before he stopped walking. 

"Are you okay now?" he asked worriedly as he let me down. Losing my balance, I went falling sideways, but Kai had caught me just in time. Smiling, I nodded at him. 

"Oh, my baby!" my father exclaimed before he ran over to me and crushed my bones in a tight hug. Chuckling, I rolled my eyes at him, but never the less wrapped my own arms around him. 

"Appa, I'm 19." I sighed, but he just pouted and tightened his hug. 

"I DON'T CARE! YOU'RE MY LITTLE BABY! YOU'RE MY LITTLE BABY GIRL!" he screamed and hugged me harder making me choke after air. 

"APPA!" I yelped, and uncle V was finally able to get my father off me. Smiling thankfully at him, I turned to look at Kris, "Where exactly are we?"

"I believe we're in the middle of the Dragon’s Mountain. So, we're not that far from where we should be." Kris answered as he looked around. Nodding, I looked around as well. Really, all I saw was trees. Sighing, I looked at my father when I noticed something. Quickly looking down on my moon necklace, I noticed how it was glowing faintly before I looked at my father's which was also glowing. 

"Hey," I called out and nudged Kai. Looking up, he watched as I went towards my father and grabbed his necklace then mine. Lifting my head, I stared at the others with wide eyes, "why are these glowing?"

"It has never done that before." appa added, and I nodded towards Kris and Suho, hoping they knew what it meant. 

"Jay has the third one, right?" Suho asked, making sure of his statement and my father and I quickly nodded. Turning towards the slightly higher point of the mountain, he widened his eyes. An idea popped in his mind, "Jungkook, do me a favor and go to that tree."

Blinking, appa walked towards the tree a few meters away. Looking down on my necklace in his hand and smiled, "As I thought. Its glow weakens."

He waved appa to come back, who quickly ran over and blinked, "What happened? What's up?"

"When you two neared each other, the pendants would grow brighter, but when you were further away-"

"It would dim." Kris finished up for Suho, and the latter only smiled at him. 

"So, if we neared Kyu Jin, it'll clearly be shown." uncle guessed and all of us nodded. Smirking, he nodded, "I suggest we split. That was, we'll find the source better and faster."

Suddenly grabbing my hand, Kai pulled me closer before gulping. He was staring at something by the trees, eyes already flashing silver, "I-I suggest not to."

"What, why?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter