24th cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days had already passed since Kai and I had found the cabin and since we parted from the others. And by living together for those few days, we were brought closed to each other. WAY CLOSER. For instance, we would hit each other playfully and laugh, tell each other lame jokes about llamas and would even sleep in the same bed. Smiling at the thought, I turned around to face the sleeping Jongin with a small pout on his face. Staring down on his full lips, I bit down on my own, trying hard not to lean myself against them. And I also forgot to tell you that within those few days, my heart has been beating like crazy. Maybe I was sick? Maybe I had heart problems?

"Good morning." Kai suddenly said with his husky voice. Oh, and damn y too. Gulping, I noticed how close he was to me, and him being shirtless wasn't helping my nerves at all. Opening his eyes slightly, he smiled. 

"M-Moan- MORNING!" I stuttered, hoping he didn't catch the awkward word at the start. . Jeon Kyu Rin, what the hell is MOAN. Mentally hitting myself, I bit my lip, hoping my reflection in the mirror didn't hear it as well because, well, she was going to bully me. Yes, I would bully myself. 

"Hungry?" he asked with the same small smile. As if it was cue, my stomach let out a loud rumble. Blushing, I nodded as he chuckled. Rubbing his eyes slightly with the back of his finger, he stood up, revealing his y chocolate bar. Blushing, I looked away, hoping he wouldn't see my red cheeks something he unfortunately did. Smirking evilly, he sat back on the bed, leaning closer and closer before he suddenly stopped just a few millimeters away from me, "You're not sick are you?"

"O-of course not." I answered, feeling flustered as he continued coming closer. Chuckling, he leaned back again with a smile. 

"If you say so." he said before turning around to find some food for our breakfast. With widened eyes, I breathed out, silently cursing Kai for his actions. What I didn't know was that he did it on purpose.

****

Kai's POV

Gulping, I watched Rin sitting on the big rock just by the sea. I haven't told anyone yet, and I knew it was really obvious, but... Sighing, I leaned against the door frame to the cabin. I couldn't keep the secret in for long. I couldn't possibly tell her that my heart was beating faster when she was around, when she smiled and when she laughed. I couldn't tell her that, only because I didn't know what it meant myself. And I shouldn't be like this. I was only assigned to keep her safe, and only that. The sky was darkening quickly, but as I kept staring at the girl sitting on the rock, it felt as if the time stopped. 

"Stop it, Jongin." I told myself as the thought of her perfect, pink lips popped in my mind. And how they would feel against mine. Again, I stopped my train of thoughts with a hand planting itself on my face. Biting my lip hard, I grabbed my aching chest, just over where my heart was, waiting for my inner wolf to calm down. You see, I'm not the only one who longed to hold Kyu Rin. Eventually, I got tired fighting myself and hitting my face, and I finally decided to go over to the girl. With the wind softly blowing through her hair, the wind carried her overwhelming scent and hit me. Biting my lip harder, I could finally start tasting the blood as I tried to hold my inner wolf in place. She turned around as she must have heard me cursing at myself. Smiling sheepishly, I sat myself next to her, "Having fun?"

 

Kyu Rin's POV

"Having fun?" Kai's familiar voice asked as he sat himself down next to me. To answer your question, Kai, no. I'm suffering from the amount of palpitations you were giving my heart. Give my heart a break, boy. However, he just had to interrupt my quiet time and train of thoughts about him. Kai, Kim Jongin- Oh, and how his lips would fit mine perfectly. 

"Yeah." I answered softly as I stared up at his brown eyes, sparkling as the moonlight reflected in them. Smiling at him, I watched as he returned it a hundred times more affective to give heart attacks. Looking away quickly as I felt my heart about to jump out of my chest, I looked up again briefly, "It's pretty up here."

He gulped as the both of us realized how close we were. As his minty breath hit my face, I bit my lip. Looking down on his own lips, I noticed how he was biting them too. And, how much I wanted them to be placed on mine was ridiculous. And that was when I finally, after being scared to death and nervously fidgeting every time he was around, understood why my heart was beating so fast when he was around. His fluffy hair bouncing with every step and jump he took and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter