Appa And Step-Mother

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
NO ONE'S P.O.V.

Hankyung carried a barely conscious Donghae to his car. He laid his brother on the back seat and tried to make him as comfortable as possible. Then, he jumped into the driver's seat, started the ignition and drove back to their home.

As he stopped at a traffic light, he decided to text one of his brothers. Finally, he decided to text Yesung.

He took out his phone and texted:

Yesung, if I'm not back in about 10 minutes, tell Mr. Choi that I had to visit someone in the hospital. Hae had a bit of an accident, so I'm taking him home to tend to his injuries. I'll pick you guys after school, arasso? See ya later, bro.
- Hankyungie hyung =)
P.S.: Make sure that Kyu doesn't play StarCraft on his PSP during class or I'll bury it 6 feet underground for good( tell him that )! xD

Hankyung pocketed his phone and drove on when the light turned green. As he stopped at another traffic light, his phone buzzed. It was a text from Yesung.

Hankyung whipped out his phone and read the text. It read:

Arasso. You want me to let the guys know, hyung?

Hankyung hurriedly texted:

Aniyo. I don't want them to get all worried.

He sent it and in just a minute, a new text came through. All it said was:

Arasso. See you after school, hyung :)

The light turned green and Hankyung zoomed off home. He heard a groan come from the back of the car.

" Hae!? Hae, hang on a little longer! We're almost home! Please... ", Hankyung begged as he turned his body to look at his brother.

" Hyung... ", came a moan.

" Hae, stay with me...please... "

*****

When he reached a block of apartments, he parked his car and carried Donghae out of the car.

" Unh... ", groaned Donghae as Hankyung tried to balance him on his back.

" Hae, stay awake! ", said Hankyung worriedly.

" Hy--hyung... ", Donghae groaned again.

Without wasting time, Hankyung carried Donghae on his back to the block of apartments and went to the lift. He pressed the button to the 11th floor. As the lift made its slow journey up to the 11th floor, Hankyung slid Donghae gently off his back and leaned him against the wall of the elevator.

" Hae! Hae! HAE!!! ", called Hankyung repeatedly in a worried voice as he shook Donghae's shoulders.

" Uhhh....h--hy--hyung.... ", moaned Donghae painfully.

" Hae, where does it hurt??? ", asked Hankyung, close to tears.

" Ch--ch--che--chest.... ", gasped Donghae painfully as he slightly touched his chest.

Hankyung just gently touched it, but it was enough to make Donghae wince.

" Aah! "

" Mian--mianhae, Hae! "

Just then, the lift stopped at floor 11. Hankyung carried his brother out of the lift and went to a door in front of him. The door's number was 11-A.

Hankyung fiddled for his house keys in his pockets and unlocked the door.

" OH. MY. SHISUS!!!! " HANKYUNG'S P.O.V.

OH. MY. FRICKING. SHISUS!!!!!

WHAT THE F*** IS APPA AND STEP-UMMA DOING??!!

MY INNOCENT EYES JUST SAW THEM MAKING OUT ON THE COUCH! AAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!! I NEED TO DISINFECT MY EYES!!!!!

Wait, I have no time to think about that! I have to take care of Donghae!

I quickly turned around and carried Hae to our room, ignoring my appa's yells and that witch's shrieks. I laid Hae on his bed and took his shirt off.

His chest was full of bruises and there were a few scratches and minute patches of blood.

I took a handkerchief and a bowl of lukewarm water. I dipped the hanky in the water and gently wiped my dongsaeng's chest. It really pained me to see Hae's face twist in

Please log in to read the full chapter