Justice Done...With Torture >:)

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
Warning: When we get to the torture scene, I'll try to make it up the best I can. If you're up for gore, carry on reading. If you have a weak stomach, I advise you not to read. Skip this chapter if you must. You have been warned.
P.S.: Please don't kill me if I made you guys in the torture scene cruel and evil-sounding. It's just a story.
P.P.S.: Sorry about the he/she and his/her things in the torture scene.
P.P.P.S.: Sorry if the torture scene is lame-o!
- sujurockz4ever97
  DONGHAE'S P.O.V.

I lay down on Hyukkie's bed, thinking. About things.

Now that my so-called "parents" have disowned my brothers and I, where were we gonna live?

We defintiely can't go back to our apartment! Those two crazy oldies will skin us alive for sure!

" Hae, what's wrong? Whatcha thinking about? "

I looked up. Hyukkie had come into the room. I sat up as he sat by my side.

" I was just thinking about personal matters, hyung. I'm alright. ", I smiled.

" You sure you don't wanna talk to me about it? ", he asked worriedly as he scooted over to me.

" Ne. It's nothing much, really. ", I said as I rested my head against the wall.

Hyukkie sat by my side and I leaned my head against his shoulder and closed my eyes. He leaned his head on top of mine and shut his eyes as well.

I hugged his arms and cuddled Hyukkie next to me. He entwined his lanky legs with mine. I wanted to doze off at that moment. But Hyukkie had to trace his finger down my nose to my lips, making me open my eyes.

" Hyukkie, what are you doing? ", I chuckled softly.

" You're so cute when you're sleeping, Hae. ", he smiled gently as he brushed a lock of hair from my face.

" Mmmm. ", I murmured as I closed my eyes again and rested my head on his chest.

" Hae! ", called out Sungie hyung's voice.

" Oh, hyung's calling me. I'll be back in a tick. ", I told Hyukkie and went out.

I went out and saw Sungie hyung, Hannie hyung, Bummie and Kyu waiting for me out in the living room. I took a seat on the couch next to Kyu.

" Sungie hyung, why did you call me? ", I asked.

" We have to do something about that and Appa. We should've reported about our abuse at their hands years ago, but we were too afraid to do it that time. We should settle it now for good. ", he said.

" Arasso. Should we go now? ", I asked.

" Ne. The sooner, the better. ", he answered.

" Alright. Lemme get changed first. ", I said.

I went into Hyukkie's bedroom to change. Hyukkie was reading a book and waiting for me on the bed. He looked up when he heard me enter the room.

" Hae! Where are you going? ", asked Hyukkie.

" I have to go somewhere with my brothers. I'll be back soon. I may be back late, but please don't stay up waiting for me. Sleep without me first, arasso? ", I told him.

" Never. I'll wait for you, no matter how long you take to come back. ", he said as he grasped my hands and kissed my forehead.

" So sweet of you, my cheesy lover. ", I giggled as I smoothed his hair.

" Hae! Are you ready to go? ", called Hannie hyung from outside.

" Ne! I'm coming! ", I called out.

" Go on, Hae. I'll be waiting for you right here. ", smiled Hyukkie as he pecked my lips.

" Mmmm. Annyeong, Hyukkie. ", I said as I rushed out.

I joined my brothers and we walked to the police station. We reported everything and gave proof that we were telling the truth with our bodily scars that we sustained from our "parents".

The cops arrested that hag and that monster. They were brought to court and tried. Although they tried to protest their innocence, our scars were evidence that they were lying.

After what seemed like a boring eternity, the judge delivered the verdict.

" The court charges the both of you guilty of adultery, murder of wife and attempted murder. I hereby sentence you to torture and death penalty. ", said the judge.

The case was closed. I sighed with relief. I looked at my watch. It was already 8:45 PM?! So long?! Geez!

" Bring in The Torturers. ", said the judge.

Everyone shivered at the name The Torturers. The Torturers were a group well-known for their ext

Please log in to read the full chapter