" I'm Here For You... "

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
NO ONE'S P.O.V.

Donghae drove to Seoul Hospital and helped Hankyung out of the car.

AUTHOR: You know what? Let's just skip the checking in and stuff, because it's kinda boring xD Let's just skip to Hankyungie's hospital room, keke?

 

DONGHAE'S P.O.V.

I sat by hyung's bedside. The stupid heart monitor's beeps are getting on my nerves. It keeps going beep, beep, beep, BEEP! Arrrggghhh!!!! Irritating!!!!

Okay, okay, Donghae. Stop getting so stressed out. Take deep breaths. Inhale. Exhale. Breathe in. Breathe out. Inhale through your nose. Exhale through your nose. In--wait! Wha--?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay, that was just weird.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK!

I'm guessing that must be Yesung hyung and the others.

As I opened the door of hyung's hospital room, I saw that Hyukkie, Wookie and their friends were here with my brothers.

 

EUNHYUK'S P.O.V.

Here we are in Seoul Hospital. Yesung-sshi said that his eldest brother and Hae are in the hospital. I got so scared that I told Yesung-sshi that I was gonna follow him.

Wookie wanted to protest, but Siwon shut his mouth immediately and said that all of them would follow.

So here we are now.

When Hae opened the door, his eyes were red and slightly swollen. I thought I also saw some faint traces of bloodstains and patches of red on his shirt.

" Sungie hyung! ", he sobbed as he threw himself into Yesung-sshi's arms.

" What happened to Kyungie hyung, Hae? Why did Appa beat him up?! ", asked Yesung as he hugged Hae back.

" He--he--took m--me home t--to treat my chest injur--injuries. A--Appa and that witch w--were making o--ou--out in the li--living h--ha--hall and App--Appa beat him up just because he--he--he didn't knock, of all things! "

WHAT THE !!?? HIS OWN APPA BEATS HIS OWN CHILDREN JUST BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T KNOCK ON THE DOOR WHEN THEY WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF DOING IT??!! THAT IS JUST ING BULL!!!! DON'T THEY HAVE A ING BEDROOM WHERE THEY CAN DO ALL THIS?!!?!??!  I ING HATE PARENTS LIKE THIS!!!

Poor Hae broke down after saying that and Yesung hugged him even tighter than before. After Hae had released his hyung from the hug, he fell into my arms instead and cried.

I just let his tears stain my school blazer. I didn't care if his snot flowed onto my blazer and stick to it. Hae needed comfort right now. He needed comfort now, regardless of the fact that we're not related and we're just friends.

" Hae-ah, it's okay. Let it all out. Don't hold your tears back. ", I whispered as I his hair.

Uwwaaa~ His hair is so soft an

Please log in to read the full chapter