The Kiss

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
NO ONE'S P.O.V.

Eunhyuk and Donghae fell asleep on the seats. Donghae's head was on Eunhyuk's shoulder and Eunhyuk's head was on top of Donghae's head.

Yesung, who had also dozed off for a while on a seat next to them, woke up to someone shaking him gently by the shoulders.

" Hmm? Who? What? Where? ", Yesung murmured as he sleepily opened one eye.

" Yesung hyung, you fell asleep. ", said a voice.

Yesung looked in the direction of the voice. It was Ryeowook.

" Oh, Ryeowook-sshi. Were you the one who woke me up? ", he asked.

" Ne. It's already 7PM. We've been here since 4, y'know. "

" Jinja?? No wonder I feel hungry...", he mumbled.

" Do you want me to buy you something to eat, hyung? ", Ryeowook asked.

" Ani. I can go buy something for myself. "

" Ani. You stay here. I'll go buy some kimchi for you. "

With that, Ryeowook took the lift down to the hospital's cafeteria. Yesung just sat in his seat with a spaced out look.

 

YESUNG'S P.O.V.

Ryeowook-sshi is a nice boy. He even offered to buy food for me! I should pay him back afterwards...

Woah, wait! What's that dull thudding sound?? It's my heart! And it's...beating??? It's beating really fast! My god, what in the world is happening!??!?!!?

" Yesung hyung? "

Oops, Ryeowook is back.

" Oh. Hi, Ryeowook-ah. "

" Hyung, why were you holding your chest? Is there something wrong? ", he asked, looking at me worriedly.

" Eh? Ani, ani. "

" Anyway, here's your kimchi. "

" Eh? Gomawo, Ryeowook-ah. You shouldn't have. "

" It's nothing. "

I opened the packet. Mmmm~ Kimchi~

" Sit down, Wookie-ah. ", I said as I patted the empty seat next to me.

" You just called me by my nickname. ", he smiled.

Wait! Is Ryeowook-ah BLUSHING????? OH, HE IS!!!!

" Eh? You're blushing, Wookie. ", I grinned as I poked his cheeks.

" EH!??! JINJA?!!? OTTEOKE!? OTTEOKE?! ", he screamed as he hid his red cheeks.

" It's okay. You don't have to be embarrassed. I get embarrassed at times when people call me by my nickname: Sungie. ", I smiled as I gently removed his hands from his face.

He just shyly nodded his head and sat down beside me. I ate a little of the kimchi and looked at Wookie.

He was short, small, petite and he had beautiful milky skin. He had reddish-brown hair, dark brown eyes and a smooth complexion. He had a sweet face, a sharp nose and lovely cheekbones. In a word: cute.

I brushed a lock of hair that was covering his flawless face. He looked at me with curious, round eyes and his mouth curled into a shy smile.

" Want some? ", I asked as I passed the packet of kimchi to him.

" No thanks. I'm not hungry. ", he politely answered.

But even as he spoke, his stomach grumbled. He gave a sheepish look.

" Your stomach got upset over what you said. ", I joked as I poked his stomach.

" Yah! No pokey there! I'm ticklish! ", he said as he covered his stomach.

" Really??? ", I grinned as I poked him again.

" Yah! I said no pokey here! ", he laughed a little.

I closed the packet of kimchi and set it aside. Ryeowook looked at me with curiosity.

" Yesung hyung, aren't you gonna finish eating? ", he asked.

" Later. ", I answered, still smiling.

I poked him again a few times and he laughed uncontrollably. I smirked.

" Are you really that

Please log in to read the full chapter