Guess Who's Back?

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
HANKYUNG'S P.O.V.

I sat by the sleeping Siwon. He looked so peaceful when he's asleep. Plus, his long lashes make him look cute. His face was so smooth and serene. God, those sweet lips of his are tempting me~

I my lips unconsciously and leaned forward and closer to his soft lips--

HOLY ! WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?!

I mentally slapped myself and moved away from the sleeping figure a little.

" Yumi... ", I heard him murmur in his sleep.

Yumi? Isn't that the name of his ex-girlfriend who cheated on him? The one Heechul hyung told me about? Why is Siwon still mentioning her name?

I leaned in closer to him to try and hear what he was saying.

" Yumi...waeyo? I thought...ani...you...me...why are you doing this to me? Yumi-ah...ani...ani! ANI! "

Siwon started to sweat and jerk his body about in distress. His features started to crease with frowns and his lips moved a little as he spoke, but I couldn't catch some of the words.

" YUMI! ", cried Wonnie as he sat up all of a sudden.

I quickly jumped back. Wonnie was sweating and he buried his head in between his arms. I heard sobs emit from his curled-up figure. I walked over to him and held him in my arms.

" Wonnie... ", I said.

He looked up at me with red, puffy eyes. He shed large, salty tears. He fell into my arms, sobbing audibly. He clutched at my shirt and his tears stained my shirt rapidly. I allowed him to weep as much as he wanted onto my shirt. I didn't care if my body got wet a little.

" H--hy--hyung... ", he stuttered.

" Shhh~ It's alright, Wonnie~ I'm here, so it's alright, arasso? ", I whispered as I his back calmly.

" Hankyung hyung... ", he whispered in a choked voice.

" You can call me Hannie if you like. ", I smiled at him.

" Really? ", he asked as he looked up at me.

" Ne. Now stop crying. You'll look awful faster if you cry some more. ", I told him as I flicked a teardrop from his eye.

" Please stay with me for a while, Hannie. I need some comfort right now. ", he begged as he hugged me even tighter.

" Sure. ", I smiled.

I hugged him close to me. I heard his soft breathing. I felt his warm breath fall onto my neck. His hot body was close to mine.

" Hannie hyung? ", he said.

" Ne, Wonnie? ", I answered.

" Aren't you scared you'll catch my fever? Probably you should leave now-- ", but before he could finish his sentence, I cut him off by putting a finger on his lips.

" Ani. You're my friend. I'll stay. ", I smiled.

Wonnie didn't try to protest even further. Instead, he kept quiet and snuggled himself into my chest.

" Please, hyung, let's just stay like this for a little while longer. ", begged Wonnie as he pressed his hand against my chest.

" I could stay like this forever, Wonnie. ", I thought as I rubbed his back to soothe him.

 

RYEOWOOK'S P.O.V.

Sungie and I were out on the couch, doing The Lean. What is The Lean, you ask? Well...one of us leans against another's shoulders and the other leans his head on top of the other's head.

But then, Sungie poked me on purpose. I squirmed. It's ticklish there!

" Yah! ", I said as I pushed his finger away.

He grinned and poked me again on purpose. I let out a laugh. He was doing this on purpose just to tease me!

" Yah! Stop! ", I laughed as I squirmed about.

" Not going to~ ", smirked Sungie.

He pushed me off him and I fell onto the arm of the couch. He climbed on top of me. I shivered a little.

" How 'bout I make it up to you like this? ", he smiled as he started to kiss my neck.

I moaned. He made a mark on my neck and went to another spot. I pressed his head close

Please log in to read the full chapter