YeWook Is Born

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
HEECHUL'S P.O.V.

Hyukkie is losing too much blood! The knife wound he sustained is very deep! Omo, what are we gonna do!?

I quickly took off my school blazer and tried to bandage Hyukkie's wound the best I could. As I did, he groaned in pain.

But my blazer didn't help much. It was quickly soaked with blood in a matter of minutes. I unwrapped my blazer from Hyukkie's leg and took my shirt instead. Luckily, I had an undershirt on.

I wrapped Hyukkie's wound again. But the blood rapidly stained it and it was soaked within a couple of minutes.

" Nothing's working! Hyukkie's losing too much blood too fast! ", I shouted as I used my undershirt as a last resort.

" We're almost at Seoul Hospital! Hang on! ", I heard Donghae call out.

We were already driving as fast as we could to the hospital. When the car stopped, I carried Hyukkie out with Wonnie's help. Everything else became a blur. Hyukkie was rushed into the emergency room and Donghae-sshi started crying uncontrollably as he with something on his finger.

I squinted to see what it was. Hyukkie's favorite ring!

I decided to ask Donghae whether Hyukkie gave it to him, so I slowly approached him.

" Donghae-ah... "

Donghae stopped crying and looked at me.

" N--ne, Hee--Heechul hyung? "

" Is that Hyukkie's ring? "

" Ne. "

" Did he give it to you? "

" Ne. "

At this, Donghae started crying again. Hyukkie means so much to him; I could tell. How, you ask? Gut feeling.

I kneeled next to him and patted his back comfortingly.

" Yesung hyung will be fine. They just cleaned up the wound in his mouth and his nose. He's fine now. ", said Kibum-sshi.

" Obviously I am. ", muttered Yesung-sshi as he stepped out from the washroom holding a tissue to his nose.

" Sungie-ah! Are you alright?? I was so worried for you! ", cried Wookie as he hugged Yesung.

Woah.

" Of course I'm fine, Wookie. ", smiled Yesung-sshi.

Yesung gave Wookie a peck on the forehead and I gave the OMFG look.

 

YESUNG'S P.O.V.

When I came out of the washroom, Wookie hugged me tight. Aww~ How sweet of him~!

I pecked his forehead lightly. He blushed again.

Wow.

We sat down on the hospital chairs and Wookie helped to wipe the dried blood off my face. As he wiped off the last bit of blood, he gave me a small peck on the cheek. It was enough to make me blush madly.

" Is that all? ", I chuckled softly.

" Wae? You're not satisfied with that? ", he giggled.

" Ani. ", I smiled.

He pecked me on the lips quickly.

" There, satisfied? "

" Ani. "

" When will you be satis

Please log in to read the full chapter