Staying At Ryeowook's Place For The Night

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
RYEOWOOK'S P.O.V.

We walked back to my apartment, because my apartment is quite close to the hospital. We took the lift up to the 20th floor. We stopped in front of a door that said 20-B.

I took out my bunch of keys and we went in. How come no one greeted us, you ask? Don't you know????

Oh, silly me! I forgot to tell you that I stay by myself! Mianhae!

Anyway, back to my apartment.

I dropped my keys into its jar and hung my school bag behind the door.

Easier for me to grab it and run to school instead of searching high and low for it.

" You guys can put your stuff near the wall here. ", I told Sungie as I undid my shoes and put them on the shoe rack.

" Arasso. ", he answered and told his brothers.

Wonnie, Minnie hyung and Chulie hyung also came in, of course.

" It's too late for me to go home. Wookie, can I borrow your house phone to let my umma know that I'll be spending the night here at your place? ", Minnie hyung asked as he reached for the phone I installed on the wall.

" Yeah, go ahead. ", I answered as I went into my room.

" Gomawo. ", Minnie called out.

Sungie hyung followed me into my room.

" Nice room. ", commented Sungie.

" Ahh, it's nothing. Just a simple room with a comfy home look. I prefer a spacious, cozy look to a cramped up look. ", I shrugged as I threw my blazer onto my chair.

My room had cream-colored walls, a simple bed with a tableside drawer and my desk sitting by either side of my bed, a simple wardrobe, a bookshelf with a big, cozy beanbag next to it, a wall full of pictures and photos and another door leading to the bathroom.

" It's a nice view from the window. ", sighed Sungie as he looked out with dreamy eyes.

I looked out with him. It had twinkling stars up in the inky black sky with the bustling, noisy city below. The full moon shone beautifully in the sky.

" Yeah. ", I agreed.

" I love the sky view better than a city view. The city is just a little too noisy for me. The sky view gives me a sense of freedom and peace. ", I said as I took off my socks.

" I just feel so free looking at the sky already. ", Sungie sighed as he closed his eyes in content.

" Go take a shower, Sungie. I'll get you an extra pair of clothes. ", I said as I handed him a spare towel.

" Arasso, Wookie. Gomawo. ", he smiled as he went in.

I searched through my wardrobe and found a spare change of clothes that were just Sungie's size. My late hyung's clothes...

Kyoungwoon hyung.....

My precious hyung.....

The accident.....

No, Wookie. Push that memory out of your head. That was in the past.

I just shook my head a little, left the clothes on the bed and went out of my room. Minnie was still talking with his umma.

" Ne....ne....of course, I'll behave myself!.....I'm not a small kid anymore, umma! I can take care of myself and--BWOH?! I act like a small kid at times!? Ummaaaaa~!!!! ", he pouted into the speaker.

I chuckled. Minnie was acting like a small kid now with his aeygo looks, round puppy eyes and cute whines.

" Kibum-sshi, Kyuhyun-sshi, do you guys want something to eat? ", I asked.

" No thanks, but I'd like some water, please. ", answered Kibum-sshi politely.

" Arasso. ", I answered.

I went into the kitchen and poured some warm water for him. I brought it out for him and he smiled.

" Gomawo, Ryeowook-sshi. ", he smiled.

" No problem. ", I smiled back.

" Ne...ne...ne...arasso....arasso, umma! Lub you too~!!! ", finished Minnie hyung in a playful baby tone with a big grin pasted all over his adorable face.

" What did she say, Minnie? ", asked Chulie hyung who was staring at baby photos of Hyukkie hyung, Wonnie hyung, Minnie hyung, he and I in an old album.

" She said she's fine with it, as long as I don't act like a little kid! ", he pouted.

" Uh, uh, uh~ No pouting, Minnie hyung~ ", grinned Wonnie hyung as he pinched Minnie's puffy cheeks playfully.

" Owwww~! Wonnie~! ", complained Minnie.

" Wookie! ", called Sungie from my room.

" Coming! ", I called back as I padded to my room.

I entered my room. Sungie was holding a picture in his hands.

" Oh, hi, Wookie! Who's this in the picture with you? ", he asked as he showed me the photo.

I looked at it. It was a picture of two little kids in the park on swings with an elder boy in his early teens pushing them.

" Oh, that's me and Hyukkie hyung when we were kids. That elder boy pushing the both of us on swings was my hyung, Kim Kyoungwoon... "

As I spoke my hyung's name, I broke down in tears. Yesung hyung gave me a hug.

" Why are you crying, Wookie? What's wrong? ", he asked softly as he flicked some tears fro

Please log in to read the full chapter