A Day Together

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
EUNHYUK'S P.O.V.

Well, here I am, walking around again.

Strange thing was Umma wasn't home. All that was left was a note saying she'll be in Florida for a couple of months visiting her sister's cousin twice removed.

Like the hell I know what is with the twice removed bit.

Oh, well.

I walked through the park and saw a couple of kids flying their kites. I sat down on a bench and watched them laugh and run with their kites flying in the breeze.

I smiled to myself.

I used to play with kites when I was younger.

Appa would throw the kite high into the air for me and Umma and I would tug the kite along with us as we ran across the field. Then, we would release some more string to make the kite go higher and higher until it couldn't be seen at all.

 

" HYUKKIE~~~ "

 

Hey~

I know that voice!

Hae!

I stood up and looked around. My eyes caught sight of a small figure in the distance, waving frantically and holding a colorful kite.

I squinted my eyes to see who the person was.

It was Hae!

My feet started to lead me across the field and towards my lover. A sudden squeeze snapped me out of my daze. I found my Hae hugging me tightly.

" Hyukkie! ", he squealed happily.

" Hiya, Hae! Whatcha doin' here? ", I asked as I hugged him back.

" Flying a kite. You wanna join me? ", he asked.

" Well.... ", I thought.

" Pwease~??? ", he begged as he pouted cutely.

I stared at him. He looked so damn adorable with his pouty little lips, his doey puppy eyes and his fishy puffed-out cheeks.

" Ahh, arasso! How can I say no to the world's most adorable being on the planet? ", I smiled as I squished his cheeks.

" Jinja??? Yay! You're the best, Hyukkie~! ", he squealed as he hugged me again.

" Uwaaaaa~ In a huggy mood, huh? ", I chuckled as I picked the kite off the ground.

" Uh-huh! ", he answered as he nodded his head up and down vigorously.

" Now, let's fly this thing! ", I shouted as I ran off, holding the string that was attached to the kite.

Hae, who was holding the kite, ran along with me and when the kite began to flutter a little, he let it go and it whooshed up into the clear blue sky.

We both watched as the kite dipped and swirled and flew with the air currents gracefully.

I smiled as I watched the kite fly in the wind. I felt like a little kid again.

" Hyukkie, can I have a turn to fly the kite now, please? ", asked Hae.

" Sure! Here you go! ", I smiled as I handed the string to him.

He smiled as he took hold of the string and he laughed as he pulled the string through the breeze.

I watched him with a smile on my face.

He looked like a little child right now.

Suddenly, Hae came running back to me holding the kite.

" Eh? Hae? You're not flying your kite anymore? ", I asked, surprised.

" Ani. I'm hungry. ", he pouted as he rubbed his tummy cutely.

" Arasso. Whaddya wanna eat? ", I asked.

" Hmmmm

Please log in to read the full chapter