The Kiss

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
HEECHUL'S P.O.V.

Well, we're back in Seoul Hospital and up in Hankyung's room. I am dead bored standing here and waiting. Hankyung was talking with his youngest dongsaeng, Kyuhyun.

" Hyung, I'm so glad you are alright! You sure you're still not hurt in some way, hyung? ", asked Kyuhyun.

" Ne, ne. I'm alright, dongsaeng. ", smiled Hankyung-sshi.

" I was so worried for my eldest hyung! ", said Kyuhyun as he exaggerated the I-was-so-worried part.

" Tch. Drama Kyu. ", tutted Kibum-sshi as he ruffled his dongsaeng's hair.

I mentally chuckled. What a funny bunch. Makes me wish I had a brother or two of my own. Of course, Hyukkie and the others are my brothers, but they're not blood brothers if you get what I mean.

" Shall we go? ", I asked as I impatiently tapped my watch.

" Umm...you guys go on first. I need to talk to Siwon privately. ", said Hankyung-sshi.

Huh? He wants to speak with Wonnie?? Privately??? That's just weird...

" Urmm...okay....? We'll wait outside, arasso? ", I said as I raised an eyebrow.

" Arasso. ", replied Hankyung-sshi and Wonnie in unison.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and then led Minnie, Kibum and Kyuhyun out. I shut the door and sat on one of the chairs outside of the room.

Wonnie and Hankyung-sshi have been acting weird towards each other. Omo, do I smell love? Kekekekeke~ >:D

Maybe I'll have to hone up my Cupid, God Of Love, skills if it's 100% true. Buagahahahahaha~!!!

 

SIWON'S P.O.V.

Hankyung hyung wants to talk to me privately? I wonder what it's about...

Hankyung hyung folded his arms and leaned against the wall. I stood up straight and faced him directly in the eye.

" So, what do you want to tell me, Hankyung hyung? ", I asked, breaking the silence between us.

He kept silent for a while. I bit my bottom lip. The silence is making me nervous right now. After what seemed like hours, he spoke.

" Mianhae, Siwon-ah... ", he said.

Wait! Did he call me informally??? Woah...

" Why are you apologizing, Hankyung-sshi? ", I asked.

Suddenly, without warning, he pinned me against the wall. I felt a lump in my throat. Sweat was trickling down my back. God, what's happening!?

" Mianhae...for this. ", he said.

Then, he s

Please log in to read the full chapter