Face-Off With Hell

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
NO ONE'S P.O.V.

Yesung and his brothers took a taxi back to their apartment. But unknown to them, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Siwon and Heechul were following close behind them.

 

YESUNG'S P.O.V.

By the time, we arrived at our apartment, it was very dark. Taking deep breaths, my brothers and I took the elevator to the 11th floor. As the lift travelled slowly up, Kyu shook slightly with uncertainty.

Finally, the lift stopped at floor 11. We reached our apartment 11-A.

I was so angry that I just decided to burst into our house, not caring whether Appa would scream at us or not.

  OH.   MY.   FRIGGING.   SHISUS!!!!!   THEY'RE DOING IT AGAIN IN THE LIVING ROOM?!

 

NO ONE'S P.O.V.

Yesung stopped short at the doorway. His eyes bugged out at what he was seeing.

" Hyung, why did you--OH, MY GOD!!! ", screamed Donghae as he ran out of the house to barf.

" Hey, Sungie hyung, wha--oh, my shisus.... ", said Kibum as he saw what Yesung saw.

" Eh??? Hyungs, what's going on in there??? ", asked Kyuhyun as he struggled to take a peek.

" YAAAAAH!!!!!! KYU, DON'T LOOK!!!! ", shrieked Kibum as he covered his dongsaeng's innocent eyes.

" Please don't tell me that they're doing it AGAIN!!????!!??!!!!?? ", screamed Kyuhyun as he pressed his hyung's hands tighter to his eyes.

" What the hell?!!? ", came their appa's rough voice.

" Appa, I want to talk to you and umma. Now. ", said Yesung sternly.

" Correction, hyung. Don't you mean we? ", asked Donghae when he came back, looking sick and green in the face.

" Ne, ne. We want to talk to the two of you. ", said Yesung firmly.

" Wae? We're busy here... ", grumbled their step-mother as she caressed their appa's hair in a y manner.

Donghae almost barfed again.

" Get your stupid clothes on now and answer a few questions I have concerning Hankyung hyung. ", said Yesung who was clearly getting irritated.

After their appa and the hag put on their clothes, Kibum heaved a huge sigh of relief as he uncovered Kyu's eyes.

" Sit down. ", commanded Yesung coldly.

" Watch your tone of voice, you brat. ", snapped their step-mother.

" I haven't even started to show my anger, woman. ", he snapped.

She immediately sat down and slinked closer to their appa. He hugged his wife protectively and kissed her hair.

" Enough with the lovey-dovey moments. This is serious. ", said Yesung coldly.

" What? ", snapped their father in a tired voice.

" You beat up Hankyung hyung. Waeyo? ", he asked as he crossed his arms.

" He never knocked, that's all. ", his appa replied.

" Just because of that, you had to beat the living out of him?! That is just SICK! THAT IS ING BULL!!! NO BROTHER OF MINE GETS BEATEN UP!!! ", yelled Yesung as he accusingly pointed a finger at his father.

" Yesung...! ", growled his father.

" I'M NOT LISTENING TO ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY, APPA! THIS OLD WITCH HERE BRAINWASHED YOU SO THAT YOU CAN JUST GET RID OF US AND SATISFY HER LUSTS FOR PLEASURE! YOU KILLED UMMA ALL JUST FOR THIS 'S INESS!!! ", Yesung shouted as tears ran down his cheeks like a river.

" SHUT UP! SHUT IT! ", screamed his father as he stood up with clenched fists.

  " I SPOKE THE TRUTH, DIDN'T I, APPA-JI?!!? HUH!??! DIDN'T I??!!!!?? EVER SINCE YOU MARRIED HER, YOU ONLY MADE OUR LIVES MISERABLE AND HARSH WITH PAIN!!!! SHE BEATS KYU FOR NO APPARENT REASON AT TIMES AND DO YOU STOP IT??? ANIYO!!! YOU NEVER DO!!!! AND WHEN HANKYUNG HYUNG DEFENDS HIM, YOU END UP BEATING HIM UP INSTEAD!!!! "   " SHUT THE UP NOW!!! "   " I WILL NOT!!! YOU NEVER BEEN A REAL FATHER TO US EVEN AFTER YOU MARRIED UMMA!!!! UMMA WAS THE ONE WHO ALWAYS TOOK CARE OF US WHILE YOU SPENT YOUR TIMES AT STUPID STRIPPER CLUBS AND GIVE IN TO OTHER WOMEN WHO HAVE NO LIFE AND AREN'T MARRIED TO YOU AT ALL!!!! "   " SHUT. UP. NOW!!! "   " NEVER!!! YOU NEVER CARED FOR US!!!! YOU NEVER DID!!!! YOU'D KEEP TELLING US THAT WE WERE MISTAKES WHEN WE WERE BORN!!! YOU'D KEEP TELLING US THAT WE WERE NOTHING BUT WORTHLESS BRATS!!!! "   " I SAID SHUT THE UP NOW, BOY!!!! "   " ANIYO!!!!! I'LL NEVER LISTEN TO YOU ANYMORE!!! YOU'RE NOT FIT TO BE CALLED MY APPA!!!! YOU DISGUST ME AND I'M ASHAMED TO HAVE YOU AS AN APPA!!!! "   " HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!?!?! SHUT THE UP!!! "   " ANIYO!!! YOU SHUT THE UP!!! "

 

At this, Yesung's father lost his temper and punched Yesung in the face hard. Yesung fell to the floor with a bleeding nose and a bleeding lip. He stood up groggily as he wiped the blood off his face.

" HYUNG! ", screamed Kibum as he helped his brother up.

At this, Kyuhyun, who was standing petrified, suddenly rushed up and gave his appa one big blow to his face. His father fell to the floor, stunned, with a bleeding nose. Everyone, including Kyuhyun himself, was surprised at his punch. He had never punched this hard before and he had never fought back with his appa like this before.

" DON'T TOUCH MY HYUNG, YOU

Please log in to read the full chapter