The Fight

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
SIWON'S P.O.V.

I ran all the way to Hongdae River, my mind racing frantically.

What did that do to them?!

If she hurt them, I swear that I will murder her with my bare hands...

I reached the river and spotted the abandoned warehouse. As I leapt over to the warehouse, I slipped on a wet, mossy rock. I felt myself slip and slide. I felt my head hit something hard and my vision started to swirl a little.

Damn, I mustn't go unconscious or else that might do something to my friends and Hannie hyung--

Hannie...

God knows what she might do to him...

I have to fight and stay conscious! I can't pass out now! Not now! My friends need me!

I shook my head to keep myself from being overtaken by darkness and groggily stood up on wobbly knees. I got up and bounded over to the warehouse.

When I reached there, I saw a door that was left ajar. I cautiously stepped inside...

 

DONGHAE'S P.O.V.

Ooooooooooooooooooooh...

My poor head...

It feels like as if someone dropped a ton of bricks on my poor head...

Wait! Where am I???

Why am I tied up???

Where's Hyukkie?!

Where are my brothers?!?

Why is it so dark?!?!

Suddenly, the lights were flicked on and the glare was so bright that I was stunned for a moment or two. As soon as my eyes got accustomed to the harsh glare, I saw that I was in a warehouse of some sort.

" Unnnnhhhhh.... ", came a groan from behind me.

With much difficulty, I heaved my body to the side to look behind me. I gasped.

Hyukkie was also bound behind me, groaning painfully. He had a black eye and a swollen lip.

Oh, god, what happened to my poor Hyukkie!?

" Hyukkie! Hyukkie! ", I cried.

He stirred and opened his sore eyes. He looked at me and his eyes widened.

" Hae! What happened? Are you alright? ", he asked me worriedly.

" I'm fine, but you're injured! Hyukkie, you're injured really bad! ", I cried.

" Where are the others? ", I inquired.

" I dunno. All I know is that I went to look for Wookie so that we could grab some ice cream. Then, this guy cornered me and punched me in the eye and knocked me out. ", replied Hyukkie as he winced.

" Youch! Hey, hey, hey! Watch the hair, buddy! ", snapped a voice.

Hyukkie and I turned to see Kyu and Sungmin being dragged in roughly by a burly dude. Kyu was being dragged in by his hair and Sungmin was being held by his waist.

" Kyu! ", I shouted.

" Hae hyung? Eunhyuk hyung? ", gasped Kyu.

Sungmin looked up and started struggling even more. He started hitting the guy's beefy arms, but the man hardly flinched.

I heard more grunts of protests as I saw Wookie, Sungie hyung and Bummie being shoved into the warehouse as well. Bummie was being dragged in by his shirt collar by another beefy man. Sungie hyung was shielding Wookie from being shoved about roughly by another meaty goon.

" Are all of them here? ", asked a slinky voice.

" Ne, miss. ", replied one of the goons.

" Perfect. Well done. ", replied the voice.

" Gomawo, unnie. Another fantastic job done. ", chuckled a girly voice.

" My pleasure. ", answered the slinky voice.

All of us looked in the direction of the two voices. I saw that Yumi girl and that new girl standing next to her. What was her name again? Hyun Ae...Hyun Ai...Hyun Aie...Hyun Ji...oh! Got it! Hyun Ah!

" What the are we doing here, you es?! ", shouted Kyu, losing his patience.

" Ooh, such foul language~ Don't you know any manners to your noonas~? ", purred Yumi-sshi.

" Like the I care how I speak to es such as yourself! ", snapped Kyu.

Suddenly, one of the men slapped my dongsaeng across the head hard. Kyu cried out in pain. His head was already painful from his hair being pulled and that bastard had to worsen it!

" Don't touch my brother, you tard! ", I spat.

" Miss, I've brought the other two. ", came a gruff voice.

I looked to my side. Hannie hyung and Heechul hyung were being dragged in. They were bound as well. Hannie hyung looked up and a cry of rage snarled in my throat.

He had a swollen, black eye, a bleeding lip and a bloody nose.

" Hyung! ", I cried out.

" Hae? Sungie? Kyu? Bummie? Guys? What happened? Why are you guys here? ", he asked weakly.

" Miss, he's here. ", interrupted another gruff voice.

" Bring him in. ", smirked that Hyun Ah girl.

 

NO ONE'S P.O.V.

Everyone turned their heads to see Siwon being shoved into the room roughly. The man shoved him so hard that Siwon tripped over his shoeleaces and fell flat on his face.

" Wonnie! ", cried Hankyung.

" Hannie hyung! ", cried Siwon.

He wanted to run towards him, but HyunA stopped him by pointing a sleek silver gun to him. Siwon stopped dead in his tracks. HyunA smirked. Yumi stood next to HyunA with the same evil smirk.

" Good boy. Yumi, your move. ", smiled HyunA evilly.

Yumi stepped down and tilted Siwon's chin up for him to face her.

" W--w--what...what d--do y--you w--w--w--wa--want? ", stuttered Siwon.

" Getting straight to the point, are we? Very good, oppa. I want you. All to myself. ", smirked Yumi.

" But--but why? ", stuttered Siwon again.

" Don't you see? I love you, oppa. ", smiled Yumi.

" I don't love you. ", said Siwon as he turned his head away from Yumi's gaze.

" Then, watch your friends suffer. ", hissed Yumi.

She went towards Hankyung and pulled out a penknife. She put it to his neck and pressed it lightly against his skin. Hankyung gasped as beads of sweat rolled down his forehead.

" Ani! Don't hurt him, Yumi! Please! ", gasped Siwon.

Yumi smirked and withdrew the knife.

" Are you gonna be a good boy and listen to me now? ", sneered Yumi.

Siwon just gulped and forced himself to nod his head. Yumi chuckled.

" What do you want? ", asked Siwon.

" You. I want you to be mine. No one else's. ", said Yumi.

" Ani, Wonnie! Don't do it! ", shouted Sungmin.

" I'll be with you again, Yumi. I swear. Just--just don't hurt my friends. Please. ", begged Siwon.

" Very well. ", smirked Yumi.

She turned to the boys who were tied up and guarded. She smirked at them.

" Well, boys, looks like you lost the game. ", she smirked.

" Actually,......you all have. ", said HyunA and pointed the gun to the back of Yumi's head.

The tip of the gun touched the back of Yumi's head, causing her to freeze. HyunA moved closer to Yumi.

" Now, Yumi, be a good little girl and go over there and let one of my guards tie you up. Then, you can join that pathetic, snivelling little group over there. ", sneered HyunA into Yumi's ear.

" Unn--unnie??? Whats' going on??? I thought you were helping me get my heart's desire!? ", asked Yumi, shocked.

" Change of plans, sweetheart. I'm in charge of the game now. ", smirked HyunA.

" You backstabbing, two-timing ! ", shrieked Yumi.

" Why, thank you, dearie. Now, go and join that group of fools over ther

Please log in to read the full chapter