Bad News

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
NO ONE'S P.O.V.

School went by quickly and everyone rushed out of their classrooms, eager to be going home. Sungmin and Sunny went out of class together and met up with the boys hanging near the school gates.

 

" Hey, Sungmin! Walking back with us again today as usual? ", asked Yesung.

 

" Ahhh, not today, guys. I'm gonna walk Sunny home. ", Sungmin said apologetically.

 

" Awwww, man~ ", Ryeowook pouted.  " Never mind then! Tomorrow, maybe, hyung? "

 

" We'll see, Wookie. ", smiled Sungmin as he ruffled Ryeowook's hair.

 

Sungmin took Sunny's hand in his and walked off, the both of them waving good-bye to the boys till they turned around a corner on the street. The two of them walked off, chatting away and giggling at cute little things either one of them did.

 

" Oppa? "

 

" Yeah? "

 

" Why do you think Kyuhyun oppa acted so angry back at lunch break? Was it something we did? "

 

" I don't know... Maybe it's a family reason... "

 

Sungmin and Sunny continued their journey to Sunny's house, the thought of Kyuhyun's anger far from their minds already. When the both of them reached Sunny's house, Sungmin saw her to her porch and placed a sweet kiss on her forehead before she left.

 

" See you tomorrow, jagiya~ ", Sungmin sang with a smile.

 

" Bye-bye, yeobo~ ", giggled Sunny.

 

When Sungmin had skipped off around the block, Sunny happily shut the door and danced up to her room. She took a shower, changed and was just doing her homework, when someone knocked at her door.

 

" Come in. ", she called out sweetly.

 

The door opened and her mother came in, a great big smile on her face.

 

" Omma! ", Sunny squealed and hugged her mother.

 

" Hi, dear. Come down. We have guests and very important news. ", said her mother.

 

Sunny went downstairs to find a handsome young man with two adults, a man and a woman, and her father in the living room. Her father noticed her coming down the stairs with his wife and smiled warmly.

 

" This is my daughter, Lee Sun-kyu( Sunny's real name ). ", introduced her father.

 

" Annyeonghaseyo. ", greeted Sunny as she bowed politely.

 

" Aigoooo~ So polite~ ", said the woman.

 

" Sweetie, this is Mr. and Mrs. Yoon. This is their son, Yoon Hong Li. ", said their father, pointing to the people as he said their names.

 

Sunny bowed to the two adults and then to the young man politely. Then what her mother said next shocked he

Please log in to read the full chapter