Staying At Eunhyuk's Place For The Night

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
NO ONE'S P.O.V.

All of them went back to Eunhyuk's apartment. He unlocked the door and they stepped inside. When he turned to look at his friends, he was a bit confused. Why were they carrying sleeping bags?

" Yah, Minnie hyung, why are you and the guys having sleeping bags with you? ", inquired Eunhyuk.

" It's your turn to host the sleepover, you dummy! ", laughed Sungmin.

" Crap! I forgot! Mianhae! ", said Eunhyuk.

" Tsk, you forgot about us, huh? I'm hurt. ", pouted Heechul as he feigned unhappiness.

" Tch, of course not, pabo hyung! ", said Eunhyuk.

" It's a lot cleaner the last time we came here. Did you clean it, hyung? ", asked Ryeowook.

" Who else? I decided to clean it after I found another squashed roach behind the couch. ", answered Eunhyuk as he took off his school blazer.

" Stop waiting for roaches before you clean it, pabo! ", snapped Heechul as he wrinkled his nose at the mention of roaches.

Sungmin looked back at Siwon who was standing by the door quietly holding his sleeping bag and staring down at his socks blankly. Sungmin approached his dongsaeng and patted his shoulder gently.

" Wonnie? ", he said softly.

" Ne, Minnie hyung? ", responded Siwon in a soft voice.

" Are you alright? ", asked Sungmin worriedly.

" Ne, hyung. I'm fine. ", answered Siwon as he faked a smile to hide the troubled thoughts he was thinking at that moment.

 

SIWON'S P.O.V.

" Ne, hyung. I'm fine. ", I told Minnie hyung as I faked a smile.

No, I'm not fine. I'm really troubled right now. Why did Hankyung hyung kiss me? Why didn't I resist? Why did I respond to his kisses?

Love brings back bad memories.

Very, very, very, VERY bad memories.

I shouldn't have responded to his kiss. I should have pushed him away. I should have backed away.

But why didn't I?

 

HANKYUNG'S P.O.V.

Why did I kiss Siwon-sshi? I got to taste his sweet lips, but it was strange.

They had a sorrowful taste to them. And it's not only sorrow. It's pain, grief and broken-heartedness.

Why?

 

HEECHUL'S P.O.V.

Hmmmm...

Seems Hankyung-sshi and Wonnie need some help.

Kim Heechul, you are now Cupid's Earth Assistant. For your first task, you have to put your love plan into action soon, because I can smell love in the air~

Kekekeke~ >:)

 

DONGHAE'S P.O.V.

Hyukkie's apartment has an urban taste to it. Seems he likes the colors black and white. A little dull for my taste though. Too bad. But it's still a nice-looking apartment though, I have to admit, even though it's colors are so plain.

" The guest room are over there. ", said Hyukkie hyung as he showed us a room with four beds.

" Hyukkie, how come there are four beds only? ", asked Sungie hyung.

" Oh, well, normally only the four of them come to sleep over. So, I only have four beds. Mianhae, hyung. ", apologized Hyukkie as he scratched the back of his neck sheepishly.

" It's alright. No need to apologize. I was just asking. ", smiled Sungie hyung.

" Is it fine if you guys share the beds? ", asked Hyukkie.

" Ne. We can. ", said Heechul hyung.

" Sungie, I wanna sleep with you~ ", pouted Wookie as he hugged my hyung.

" Of course you can, Wookie. And no pouting. ", smiled Sungie hyung as he brushed a lock of hair from Wookie's face.

" Cheesy much? ", giggled Wookie as he lightly punched hyung's chest.

" Aww~ That hurt. You hurt my heart. ", pouted Sungie hyung as he looked away and pretended to cry.

" Jinja? How 'bout I heal it now, Sungie? With this? ", said Wookie as he kissed hyung's chest lightly.

" Still didn't help. ", pouted hyung.

Wookie kissed hyung's cheek.

" And now? "

" Ani. Still broken. ", answered hyung.

Wookie then pecked hyung's lips quickly. But hyung held him back for a little while longer.

" How 'bout now? ", smiled Wookie as he brought his face closer to hyung's after they broke off from their kiss.

" Much better. ", smiled hyung.

" Uwaaaaa~ Cheesy much, huh? ", teased Wookie as he trailed his finger down hyung's nose.

" Only for you. ", grinned hyung as he rubbed his nose against Wookie's.

" YAH! GO GET A ROOM, YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS! WE'RE STILL HERE AND WATCHING YOUR LOVEY-DOVEY MOMENTS, Y'KNOW! ", shouted everyone in unison.

Sungie hyung and Wookie glared at us.

" You just ruined the moment, you guys! ", they whined together.

" Hae, you can sleep with me. ", whispered Hyukkie who was standing next to me.

" Gomawo, hyung. ", I smiled.

He went to his room and I tagged after him. In his room, on one side of the wall sat a beanbag indirectly underneath a tall lamp. Next to the lamp was a bookshelf. On the other side of the room was a bunk bed. The bunk bed had a desk below and the bed was on top. A big wardrobe was planted next to the bunk bed. There was a door leading to the bathroom.

Hyukkie opened the windows next to the bookshelf to let air rush in and cool the room down. The view outside was the city skyline.

Wow.

Impressive.

I turned around and hyung was starting to undress himself with his back facing me. I quickly flushed red and turned away as he turned to face me.

GOD, I SAW HIS ABS! HE'S GOT SIX-PACK! DAMN IT, HAE! WHY ARE YOU SUCH A ERT LOOKING AT HIM?!

Author: Tch. You're a ert like your eldest hyung. How gross.

Me: Hey! It's not my fault! You're writing the fanfic, not me!

Author: * sighs exasperatedly * This is not getting us anywhere. I had the same boring conversation with your hyung in the last chapter and I don't need another one to bore me to death. We'll split the fault 50-50. Fair?

Me: Fine, it's fair. Back to the story, author-nim?

Author: Ne, back to the story.

I felt a pair of arms hug my waist. Wait! Hyung is hugging me!

GODDAMMIT, I CAN FEEL HIS FRIGGING ABS TOUCHING MY SHIRT! HIS BARE SKIN IS TOUCHING ME! HOLY ING SHISUS, SAVE ME NOW!!!

I felt myself shivering under his touch. I guess hyung felt me shiver, 'cos he started to rub my shoulders gently.

GAWD, IT'S NOT HELPING! I'M BLUSHING! I CAN FEEL MY CHEEKS GOING HOT!

Just then, hyung began to my shirt. My eyes widened.

" Woah, woah! Wait, hyung, what the heck are you doing?! ", I screamed as my eyes bulged out of their sockets.

" Go have a shower and get changed, Hae. I'll get you a towel and I think my clothes can fit you. I'm size L. Your size is....L. I'll get you some clothes. ", said hyung and started rummaging through his wardrobe for comfortable clothes.

Whew! I thought for a minute back there that hyung was gonna--

Never mind.

I stepped into his bathroom. Wow.

The bathroom walls had pearl white and sky blue tiles. The sink was pearl white and a pearl white tub. The shower curtain had monkeys holding bananas while swinging on vines( Haha, cute xD ).

The bathroom mat near the tub was the face of a cartoon monkey showing its gummy smile. F

Please log in to read the full chapter