" I'll Get What I Want... "

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
YUMI'S P.O.V.

I stormed off from Eunhyuk-sshi's place, stewing with rage.

Not only did that brat, Ryeowook, throw a ing banana peel in my beautiful face, but Siwon oppa yelled at me! Oh, the shame and the humiliation!

Just watch out, Wonnie oppa...

You'll see that I get what I want. You'll see how I get things to go my way. You belong to me and nobody else. You're mine.

I walked to a deserted alley. Boys started looking at me and they wolf-whistled.

" Hey, babe. "

" C'mon over here. "

" Hey, y. "

" Hey, beautiful. "

I winked at them and they whistled even louder. But that's not important right now. I need to see someone who can help me with my problem.

I walked to a deserted building and knocked on the door. A panel slid open and a pair of chocolate-brown eyes showed through the opening of the panel.

" Password? ", came a slinky voice.

" Girl power: Girls rule, boys drool. ", I whispered so as not to let anyone else hear me.

" Correct. Hang on a minute. "

The panel slid shut and there was a clicking of locks and bolts. The door opened and a girl with straight, long blond hair and wearing a black leather jumpsuit opened the door. She had black leather boots and a silver necklace around her neck.

" Hey, Yumi. Whassup? ", asked the girl in a hip-hop accent.

" I need to see HyunA unnie immediately, Hyuri. Where is she? ", I asked.

" This way. ", answered Hyuri, the girl, and she led me to another room.

We went past other girls also dressed in black and lazing about. Then, we came to this room. It had a reclining regal couch and soju bottles lying about. Martini glasses lay on the ground. A girl with lanky legs, long, reddish-brownish hair, pallid skin and oily black eyes sat on the couch sideways like an Egyptian queen. She wore black gladiator high heels and a long, black, see-through dress that showed her expensive hoisery. A dagger hung from a piston on her right leg.

" Ahhh, Yumi. What brings you here? ", asked the girl.

" Annyeong, HyunA unnie. I need you to do me a favor. ", I said.

HyunA unnie swung her lanky legs from the couch and walked towards me, her black robe trailing behind her gracefully along the hard, dirty floor.

" Anytime, my dear dongsaeng. Whaddya need from me? ", asked unnie as she checked her b

Please log in to read the full chapter