" IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!! '

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
RYEOWOOK'S P.O.V.

'' BWOH!? "

Eunhyuk hyung's loud shout made everyone turn their heads, even Donghae's. Hyung covered his mouth and ran out of the room.

What did I do? All I just asked was whether he was in love!

Okay, okay! Don't give me a death glare! Okay, so it was a stupid question undoubtedly. But he didn't have to scream like that!

Anyway, when he ran out of the room, I swore I saw Donghae giggle. Then, he sat down at his new desk.

I just rolled my eyes and wiped my desk, so Ms. Lee wouldn't know that I drooled on my desk again.

 

EUNHYUK'S P.O.V.

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING, THIS IS NOT HAPPENING, THIS IS NOT HAPPENING, THIS IS NOT HAPPENING, THIS IS NOT HAPPENING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY ME, GOD!? WHY ME!? WHY ME, WHY ME, WHY ME, WHY ME!!!!!!!???????

Anyway, after I ran out of the classroom, I ran all the way to the roof with people staring at me along the way.

Well, people, if you were in my position, you'd be running too.

Anyway, I climbed onto the roof and lay down breathless. Either I'm going nuts or this is really happening. I paused to take deep breaths.

Unless you wanted me to puke on the heads of passers-by.

YUCK, DOUBLE YUCK, TRIPLE YUCK.

" Gaaaaaah!!!!!!! Lord, why is this happening to me!? Do I even deserve this!? ", I screamed.

" Hey, is that you up there, Eunhyuk hyung? "

Please log in to read the full chapter