Slowly Breaking The Ice A Little

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
SIWON'S P.O.V.

Why is she back? Why does she want me back? She knows I hate her now, yet she's trying to come back to me. I despise her. No matter how many times I'll tell her that I have no more love for her, she'll come back and bug me even more.

Yumi is as stubborn as a mule.

She's nothing but a stubborn, y .

I brought my knees to my chest and closed my eyes, allowing tears to seep out and roll down my cheeks and stain my arms.

Life is just so damn unfair.

My head throbbed again. I cringed. I always have fevers after a hangover.

I felt a cold, damp cloth around my hot neck, stinging me a little. I looked up from my position. Hankyung hyung was rubbing a wet cloth along my neck.

I have to admit, the cold water is helping a little. It was kinda soothing to my hot skin.

He used the cloth and rubbed my arms and my face as well. I just stared at his face blankly.

Hankyung hyung is good-looking. He had a beautiful sharp nose, smooth, tanned skin, blondish-brownish hair, gentle eyes and a really impressive body.

HOLY SHISUS, WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING!? I'M NOT GAY! I'M NOT A GAY!

.....Am I?

" Am I really that attractive? ", chuckled Hankyung hyung.

That snapped me out of my trance. I then only realized that I was still looking at him! I blushed beet-red and looked away so that Hankyung hyung wouldn't see my crimson cheeks.

I think Hankyung hyung thought I was mad at him for saying that because he shook my body gently.

" Hey, sorry, Wonnie. I didn't mean to say that. Please don't be mad at me. ", he pleaded.

" I'm not mad at you, hyung. I don't have any reason to be mad at you. ", I replied, flashing a quick smile.

" Hey, you smiled! I like your smile! ", said Hankyung hyung as he grinned.

How wrong you are, Hankyung hyung.

All of my smiles are empty. They don't mean anything. They are only fake smiles. I wish I could tell you about my past, but....

It's too painful for me to tell anyone else. Chulie hyung, Minnie hyung and Hyukkie hyung are the only ones who know about me. Since I have no family now, they're the closest to me. They're like my brothers.

" Gomawo, hyung. ", I fake-smiled again.

" Are you alright, Wonnie? ". asked hyung.

Dammit, when he keeps calling me by my nickname, my heart flutters a little! But...it's impossible! That feeling had been dead for so many years! So why is it resurfacing now??? Why is my heart telling me that Hankyung hyung is the one???

" Ne. I'm alright, hyung. ", I cracked a smile.

" Liar. Your eyes show that you're sad. Can you tell me what's wrong? ", he asked.

Should I tell him or not? Why is he being like this towards me?

I heaved a heavy sigh. I sat up a little.

" Hyung? ", I said softly.

" Ne, Wonnie? ", he answered as he sat closer to me.

Dammit, my cheeks are flushing! My lips are quivering! My heart is beating! Can this guy get any hotter or cuter than this!?

" Can I tell you about my past? "

" Sure you can. "

" Can you keep it a secret? "

" Ne. You can trust me. "

Normally, I would persist and ask the person whether they can really be trusted. But something in Hankyung hyung's voice told me that he was telling the truth. He was 100% telling me the honest-to-god truth that he could be trusted to keep my past a secret.

I then told him everything. He listened intently.

 

HANKYUNG'S P.O.V.

Wonnie is faking his smiles, i just know it.

Wonnie began to tell me his past. I pretended not to know and listen with interest, but actually, I already knew. If you had forgotten, Heechul hyung told me, remember?

When he had finished, he lowered his head and snifled a little. Tears started to drip down from his eyes and splashed onto the floor.

I gave him a hug. He held his fists to my chest and cried even more. His tears stained my shirt and his warm body shook as he sobbed.

" Hey, you wanna go out and walk? Having a walk helps. ", I suggested.

Wonnie nodded mechanically and I helped him up. I left him to change while I went to the bathroom to dress into other clothes. When I came out, Wonnie was ready to go. He wore a baggy gray T-shirt, red sneakers and ripped jeans.

" Ready? ", I asked.

He just nodded.

I pulled him out of the bedroom. In the living room, Sungie and Ryeowook were kissing each other on the couch. I rolled my eyes. Wonnie snickered a little.

Sungie and Ryeowook noticed us. They pulled away from each other and blushed in embarassment.

" Where are you guys going? ", asked Sungie as he stood up.

" We're going out for a short walk. We'll be back in a few minutes, arasso? "

" Arasso, hyung. Annyeong. ", smiled Sungie.

" Annyeong. ", I smiled.

We walked to the par

Please log in to read the full chapter