Almost

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
RYEOWOOK'S P.O.V.

I leaned nervously against Sungie's shoulder and clasped his arm tightly as all of us watched a really scary horror flick.

It was about a girl who committed suicide after her boyfriend cheated on her. Her restless spirit haunted the apartment block she died in. The building was abandoned by its occupants.

One day,this group of six teenagers, three girls and three boys, were caught in the rain, so they took shelter in the building. They had no idea about the story of the dead girl.

The girl's ghost started scaring them with all kinds of tricks. She wanted them out of her building. Except for one guy. This guy looked like her ex-boyfriend. That boy got tortured the most.

There was this part in the scene where two of the three girls were running away from a gigantic snake that was chasing them. They hid in a room, scared out of their wits.

Suddenly, there was a shadow on the wall. The shadow of a girl. The two girls were petrified with fear. The shadow moved closer to them and...

" AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! "

There was a bloodcurdling scream and a horrifying, ugly, pallid face of a young girl. She let out a terrible shriek.

" AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! ", I screamed out loud as I gripped Sungie's arm tighter.

I turned my face away from the screen. That face is just so scary! Sungie my hair gently. I was still shaking from shock.

" Scared? ", whispered Sungie gently.

I nodded. I looked at the others.

Hyukkie was clinging onto an equally frightened Donghae, both looking spooked out of their wits.

Hankyung hyung was gripping the edge of the couch tightly.

Siwon was sleeping soundly, because horror movies to him are as boring as the opera.

Kibum was hiding nervously behind a cushion.

Minnie and Chullie were biting their fingernails nervously.

Kyuhyun had his eyes glued to the television screen, not looking the least bit bothered about the scary face. Sungie said that horror shows are Kyuhyun's favorite movies.

" Are you tired? ", asked Sungie softly.

I just nodded. Maybe I wasn't in the mood to watch a horror flick. Maybe I just needed to sleep a little.

Sungie lifted me up bridal style from the couch. He told Hyukkie that he'll be with me in the guest room. Hyukkie just nodded and Sungie brought me to the guest room.

Sungie laid me on the bed and snuggled in next to me. I smiled as I hugged his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

" Better now? ", smiled Su

Please log in to read the full chapter