Too Soon?

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
NO ONE'S P.O.V.

Ever since the break up with Sunny, Sungmin had fallen into a state of depression. He constantly skipped school, drank constantly and stayed home alone, refusing to see anyone, not even his friends.

Because of this, his grades fell rock bottom and he didn't seem to care about what happened to him from now on.

 

Finally, someone's patience snapped.

 

And that person was Kyuyhyun.

 

One day straight after school, Kyuhyun marched straight to Sungmin's house, despite his brothers' and friends' protests that they should leave Sungmin alone so he could come to his senses.

But Kyuhyun ignored them and went straight to Sungmin's house. He marched straight up to Sungmin's flat and knocked on the door.

The door opened and Kyuhyun came face to face with a disheveled Sungmin. He took in the elder's sickly appearance.

 

Sungmin had dark panda eyes, a dead expression written on his face and his normally milky skin looked sick and pale.

 

" Sungmin hyung! What the hell is wrong with you?! ", Kyuhyun exploded as he shook the elder by his shoulders.

 

" Leave me alone, Kyu... Just leave me... ", Sungmin whispered softly as he bowed his head low.

 

" No! I'm not gonna leave you! Stop torturing yourself! ", Kyuhyun shouted as he slapped Sungmin's cheeks as if to bring the elder back to reality.

 

But all Sungmin's eyes showed were nothing but sorrow.

 

Sungmin grasped Kyuhyun's arms to stop the latter from slapping him. He gently pushed Kyuhyun's wrists away and shook his head slowly.

 

" I'm sorry, Kyu... I can't forget her... I just can't... ", he cried softly.

 

" Stop it, hyung! Stop being like this! ", Kyuhyun shouted with tears pooling in the corners of his eyes.

 

Kyuhyun's heart clenched even tighter when Sungmin continued to slowly shake his head. He had already found himself falling hopelessly in love with Sungmin and there was nothing that he could do to stop himself already.

He was past the point of no return and seeing that Sungmin still loved Sunny was crushing his heart mercilessly like someone had ripped it out and crushed it before stomping all over it again and again.

 

" I'm sorry, Kyu... I still love Sunny... ", Sungmin whispered again.

 

Kyuhyun held Sungmin's hand in his hands and shook

Please log in to read the full chapter