Valentine's Day Dates [ YeWook ]

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
RYEOWOOK'S P.O.V.

Sungie and I arrived in town quickly, considering we rode on his awesome, super-fast bike. After Sungie parked his bike, we hopped off into town for the day.

We walked through the bustling streets where stall vendors were selling couple shirts, couple rings, couple bangles, you get the idea. A whole ton of couple stuff.

Some stalls sold chocolate for Valentine's Day, others sold heart-shaped items like cups, plates, balloons, etc.

Pink, red and white streamers and balloons hung from telephone wires, on doors of buildings and on railings that surrounded the lake.

Yep, the whole town was decorated for Valentine's Day and selling stuff for Valentine's Day.

" Wooooooow~ ", we both gawked.

We stood there for a while, wasting precious seconds staring at the display.

" Well, what are we waiting for? Ka ja! ", said Sungie as he pulled me along with him into the bustling streets.

We walked a little, stopping to admire the cute items on display. A pair of necklaces caught my attention. Both necklaces had half a heart and when people bought them, they could engrave their lover's name on their half of their heart locket.

" Sungie! Let's buy those! ", I begged, pointing to the necklaces.

Sungie took one look at the necklaces and agreed. The ahjumma behind the counter heard us and stepped up to us.

" Ne? ", she croaked.

" Ahjumma, we would like to buy these couple necklaces, please. ", asked Sungie politely.

The ahjumma nodded and gave us the necklaces and a small pen to write our names on. I wrote Sungie's name on my heart half and Sungie wrote my name on his heart half. So, when we put our heart halves together, the words were:

 

Yesung x Ryeowook

 

" You boys are together? ", asked the ahjumma.

" Err... ", I blushed.

" Ne. We are. ", smiled Sungie as he pecked my cheek.

" Jinja? That's sweet. The both of you make a cute couple. ", smiled the ahjumma.

I think my face must've turned crimson red at that! How embarrassing!

" Kamsahamnida, ahjumma. ", smiled Sungie and we walked off.

" Gaaaah! ", I shrieked, tugging at my hair.  " That was so embarrassing! My face must've been super red! "

" You looked fine, baby. ", smiled Sungie as he hugged me.

I pouted.

" People are looking at us, Sungie. ", I complained.

" Let them look. Let them see that I love you. ", whispered Sungie.

I blushed even more! Sungie was being cheesy, but sweet.

" Let's have a bite in that café over there, shall we? ", asked Sungie as he pointed to a sidewalk café.

I nodded my head and we went there. We sat down and ordered some drinks for ourselves. Well, more like Sungie ordered banana milkshake for the both of us to share!

He came back with two straws and the drink. I looked at him curiously and he grinned cheekily.

" Let's share! ", he smiled widely.

I smiled shyly as I poked my straw in and drank the milkshake. Sungie did the same and drank along with me.

 

Click!

 

The click of a camera shutter made my head turn. A waitress who looked like she was in her late teens was holding a camera and she was aiming it in our direction!

" Excuse me, sirs, but I was just taking photos for the café's Valentine's Day album. Every couple that comes in here gets their photos taken. ", she explained with a polite smile.

I turned an even deeper shade of red! How embarrass

Please log in to read the full chapter