" Hold Me Close To You Again... "

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
RYEOWOOK'S P.O.V.

Class was BORING as Hell. Mrs. Lee kept raving on and on about World War II and half of the class was already starting to doze off. I don't know how Mrs. Lee doesn't see us fooling around and snoozing during class.

Hyukkie was already slumped on his desk, snoring soundly. A bubble came from his nose and burst all of a sudden. Gross. G.R.O.S.S.

Hae was sleeping quietly. His mouth was open as tiny snores emitted from his lips.

y Noona was pretending to be attentive and oh-so-perfect.

I looked at the teacher. Her back was turned as she was writing something on the board. Smirking evilly, I tore a piece of paper and wrote a message on it. I wrote:

 

You are a .

 

I scrunched up the paper into a ball and threw it at y Noona's head. Then I pretended to be listening to Mrs. Lee.

Out of the corner of my eye, y Noona turned her head to see who threw the paper at her. I watched her unfold the paper read the note and snarl in anger.

I snickered slightly.

Just then, the bell rang, signalling the end of school. I jumped out of my seat. I went to wake my hyungs. I started with Hyukkie hyung first.

" Hyukkie hyung, wake up~ Wake up, hyung~ Hyukkie~ ", I said as I shook him slightly.

He stirred a little, looked at me blankly and then went back to sleep.

" Pabo hyung. Yah, wake up! School's over! ", I shouted.

He stirred again, rubbed his eyes, yawned, stretched his arms and proceeded to wake Hae hyung up. Hae woke up easily.

" Hyungs, school is out~!!! ", I sang.

" Mmmh, let's go then. ", muttered Hyukkie as he rubbed his eyes.

" Mmmm. Ka ja. ", murmured Hae as he packed his bag.

I packed my bag and waited for my hyungs to finish. Then, we walked out of class together. We went to the school gates where the others were waiting for the three of us.

" Sungie~!!!! ", I squealed as I ran over to my baby.

" Wookie~!!!! I was waiting for you for ages! ", smiled my lover.

We squeezed each other into a tight embrace. He kissed my forehead lightly.

" Aigoooooooo~ Were you really waiting that long, baby? ", I asked.

" Ne. And I'm not letting you go ever. ", he smiled.

I blushed and looked down. Can my sweetie get any cheesier and loving than this? No wonder I love this boy so much~

" Aish! Save the cheesiness for later, you two! We're still standing here, y'know! ", said Chulie hyung.

" Hyung, let the lovebirds be. ", chuckled Minnie hyung.

Hyung, you are my saviour! I promise I'll buy you tons and tons of pink stuff for a week as a reward! Gomawo, Minnie hyung!

" Hey, guys. ", said a tired voice.

We turned our heads and saw Wonnie hyung walking towards us. He looked sleepy and dead tired.

" Wonnie! ", we all chorused.

He forced a smile.

I ran to hug my friend. He hugged me back. The rest of the guys squeezed him as well as Sungie and his brothers.

" Are you alright? ", Hannie hyung asked Wonnie hyung.

" Ne. ", he lied.

But I knew that he was still definitely pissed off at y Noona. The mad aura was still circling him.

" Hey, you guys. Can you take my bag first? I have to meet someone now. ", said Wonnie.

" Who, Wonnie? ", asked Chulie.

" Just someone. I might be back late. ", he answered.

He dropped his bag on the ground and ran off before we could ask him anymore questions. But I already knew what he was gonna do.

" Let's follow him. ", said Chulie hyung.

" Huh?! Is he going there again?! ", a

Please log in to read the full chapter