Hankyung

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
NO ONE'S P.O.V.

At lunch, the little group of friends sat together. Yesung and Ryeowook sat next to each other, Eunhyuk and Donghae sat next to one another, Heechul sat next to Kibum, Sungmin next to Kyuhyun and Siwon with Hankyung.

Although Heechul and Kibum weren't together as with Sungmin and Kyuhyun( as couples ), they just sat next to each other without complaining.

Yesung was feeding Ryeowook kimchi with a side course of their usual P.D.A.

" Wookie-ah, say ahhhh~ ", cooed Yesung as he held a spoonful of kimchi towards his lover.

Wookie accepted it, blushing crazily.

" My turn~! Say ahh, Sungie~ ", giggled Ryeowook as he held a spoonful of kimchi to Yesung.

Yesung accepted the kimchi. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at his brother's cheesiness.

" Hae, lemme feed you~ ", pouted Eunhyuk.

" Waeyo? ", smiled Donghae.

" Just lemme feed you, pwease~? ", begged Eunhyuk.

" I'll feed you first, you big baby! ", laughed Donghae.

Donghae scooped up a spoonful of dolsot bibimbab and fed Eunhyuk, who ate it ravenously. Eunhyuk got a spoonful for Donghae and fed him too.

" Cheesy much? ", chuckled Sungmin as he ate his bulgogi.

Heechul watched Kibum slowly eat his galbi. Kibum was just picking at his food and nibbling it with no appetite.

" Hey, Kibum, aren't you gonna eat? ", asked Heechul.

" Maybe not. I'm not really hungry. ", smiled Kibum politely.

" Kyu, stop playing with that stupid PSP and start eating your naengmyeon! ", shouted Hankyung.

" But, hyung, I'm one shot away from victory! Lemme finish killing this and then I'll eat! ", said Kyuhyun as he hurriedly tapped away on his PSP.

Hankyung got so irritated that he marched over to Kyuhyun, snatched the PSP from his brother's hands and switched the game off.

" YAH! HYUNG! NOW I HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN! ", complained Kyuhyun.

" Well, too bad. Start eating your naengmyeon before it gets cold. ", said Hankyung as he continued eating his food.

" Naengmyeon is a cold food, hyung. ", answered Kyuhyun flatly as he picked up a strand with his chopsticks.

" Whatever. Now, eat. ", said Hankyung.

Sulking, Kyuhyun reluctantly ate his noodles, mumbling angry words under his breath.

" Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ", sang out an extremely annoying voice.

" Oh, man! ", complained Heechul as he stopped eating his kimbab.

" Not her! ", whined Eunhyuk as he buried his face into his hands.

" Ugh. Don't tell me it's her. again ", sighed Sungmin exasperatedly.

But, unfortunately for them, it was. Yumi stood behind them, smiling widely, as she held a bowl of doenjang jjigae. She instantly

Please log in to read the full chapter