EunHae Moment

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
DONGHAE'S P.O.V.

I fluttered my eyes open. Eunhyuk was sitting next to me on a chair. His arms were hugging my waist and his head was next to my head. I was leaning my head on his shoulder and my arms rested on his chest.

Hyukkie looked so beautiful when he's sleeping. His lashes remind me of Sungie hyung's when he's asleep. I smiled as I brushed a lock of blond hair from his face.

He murmured and his eyelids fluttered open slowly. He saw me and smiled warmly.

" Hey, Hae. ", he said as he pecked my lips.

" Hi, hyung. ", I answered back as I snuggled my head into his chest.

I looked at the time on my watch and the time said 6:39 PM.

" Oh, it's 6 already? Hae, why don't you go home and have a rest? I'll see you tomorrow, arasso? ", smiled hyung warmly at me.

" You sure you'll be fine, hyung? ", I pouted as I hugged his waist.

" Ne, ne. I'll see you tomorrow, arasso? ", he asked.

" Arasso, hyung. ", I smiled.

My phone rang. I looked at my phone. The caller was Sungie hyung.

" Yoboseyo? ", I answered.

" Hae, we're downstairs waiting for you. Tonight, we're sleeping over at Wookie's place again. Tomorrow, we'll come pick Hankyung hyung and Eunhyuk. ", he said.

" Arasso. I'm on my way down now. Annyeong. ", I replied.

" Annyeong. ", said hyung and he hung up.

I turned to Hyukkie hyung, helped him back to his room and gave him a kiss before I left reluctantly.

 

THE NEXT DAY...

 

DONGHAE'S P.O.V.

We went back to Seoul Hospital the next morning. Wookie, Sungie hyung and I went to Eunhyuk's room to fetch him, while Kyuhyun, Heechul hyung, Sungmin hyung, Kibum and Siwon hyung went to Hankyung hyung's room to fetch him.

Eunhyuk was already up and wearing his sneakers while waiting for us.

" Hyukkie! ", I cried out as I rushed to him.

He heard me and welcomed me with open arms. I jumped into his arms and hugged him tight. His arms wrapped themselves around me.

" Aww~ So sweet~ ",

Please log in to read the full chapter