" We Belong To Each Other Now... " [ YeWook ]

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
NO ONE'S P.O.V.

The boys went back home. Sungmin, Heechul and Siwon decided to go back to their apartments. Hankyung, Kibum and Kyuhyun were about to go home too.

But Yesung decided to stay with Ryeowook for the night, since Ryeowook was living all by himself.

" Hankyung hyung, may I stay with Wookie for one more night, pretty please~??? ", begged Yesung.

" Well... ", thought Hankyung as he rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

" Please~??? ", begged Yesung again as he pouted and showed puppy eyes.

" Arasso. ", said Hankyung finally with a small smile.

" Yeah! You're the best, hyung! ", whooped Yesung as he hugged his brother tight.

" Arasso, arasso. Now, run along. ", laughed Hankyung.

Yesung skipped towards Ryeowook joyfully. They shared a brief hug before bidding their friends and Yesung's brothers goodbye and walking off.

They walked back to Ryeowook's place hand in hand. But Yesung moved his hand around his lover's waist instead and pulled  Ryeowook closer to him.

Ryeowook s his hand around Yesung's waist as well and squeezed him slightly.

When they reached Ryeowook's apartment, Ryeowook took out the key from his pocket and started to open the door, when Yesung held his hand a little.

They stared at each other, smiled lovingly at one another and opened the door together.

 

RYEOWOOK'S P.O.V.

My lovely baby Sungie came back home with me. Hankyung hyung said he could for tonight.

As I was opening my door, he held my hand and we just opened the door together.

Awwww~ Honestly, he's soooooooooooooooo sweet~!!! I'm really lucky to have a boyfriend like him. He's sweet, caring, beautiful and he says the cheesiest things that can make me blush instantly.

Too bad for you if you want him, ladies! 'Cos he's mine! Mine, you hear?!

Haha, I'm just joking. You can talk with him and admire him, but if you girls touch him, I will hunt you down and kill you!

 

Author: Yah, when did you become so violent, huh, Wookie oppa? Besides, you're acting too possessive of Yesung oppa.

Me: But he's mine, author-nim!

Author: I know, Wookie oppa. I know that.

Sungie: Awww~ My baby has become violent and overprotective of me??? Awww~ Wookie~

Author: Yah! When did you get in here?!

Sungie: I wanted to see my baby~ * hugs me *

Me: Sungie baby~!!! Awww, how bad did you wanna see me, huh~??? * chuckles *

Sungie: Really, really badly! * pouts *

Me: Awww, please don't pout, baby. You look awful. I don't want you to spoil your beautiful face. * pushes my baby's lips up into a smile *

Sungie: * kisses me passionately on the lips *

Me: * kisses my baby back with the same intensity *

Sungie: * caresses my waist gently *

Me: * his back and draws random circles on his warm back *

Author: Uhm...hello? I'm still standing here, y'know.

Sungie and I: * glares at author-nim *

Author: Those glares are not gonna work on me, buddies.

Me: Hey! We're older than you!

Author: Psh. Whatever. Save the P.D.A. for later in this chapter.

Sungie and I: Oh, goodie! Thanks, author-nim!

Author: Yeah, alright. Now, back to the story.

Sungie and I: Yes, ma'am! * salutes *

 

" I'm hungry. ", pouted Sungie as he rubbed his tummy cutely.

" How 'bout we make dinner together? I can teach you how to cook. ", I smiled.

" Arasso! ", he grinned.

We both went to the kitchen. I brought out vegetables and pork for the dishes, while Sungie brought out the cooking utensils and pots.

" Okay, so what do we have to do? ", asked Sungie as he set the stuff on the counter.

" Okay, first, we have to wash the pots first. And the utensils too, of course. ", I answered.

I switched on the water and scrubbed a large pot with water and detergent. Sungie helped me wash a spatula.

I was in the middle of rinsing the soapy pot with water, when water got flicked onto my face. I looked in the direction of the water. Sungie was still washing the utensils.

I continued again, only to have more water sprayed on my face yet again. I looked at Sungie again and I saw him trying very hard not to smile or laugh.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and continued to wash. But out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sungie fill his hand full of water and throw it at my face.

I spluttered and wiped my face with my hands. I heard Sungie snort and burst into a fit of laughter. I frowned and threw water back at him.

" Hey! Ack! Ptoo! ", sputtered Sungie as he turned away from my water attack.

Haha! I've dominated! Eat my ammo, Sungie!

I contnued splashing water at him until he threw water back at me. I got a little wet. I gasped and threw some more water at him. He threw water back at me.

Soon, our tiny water splashing turned into one huge water fight between the two of us.

My hair got wet, my body got soaked and my clothes got stained with water droplets. Sungie got soaked from head to toe, well, not really since I spared him a little.

I paused a while to catch my breath and rest my tired arms.

Big mistake.

I got sprayed with more water in my face. I gasped and squeezed my eyes shut as I crouched down low.

The splashing ceased for a minute and I opened one eye.

Nothing.

Phew!

I stood up and felt a pair of hands around my waist. I looked up. My baby was hugging me with a smile on his wet lips. I blushed at his appearance.

A few water drops slid down his luscious lips, making them look shiny and glossy. His spiky hair had a shiny look, thanks to the water. A water droplet trickled down from the top of his slender nose and to his nose's sharp tip. Water drops trickled down his smooth cheeks, his muscular arms, his beautiful collarbone and his broad chest.

Even though he was wet, he still looked y.

He brought his wet lips close to mine and kissed me gently. I closed my eyes and allowed him to kiss me even deeper.

I don't mind him kissing me even though his lips are wet and cold.

Because I love him the way he is.

Because he is my Sungie.

My baby.

 

YESUNG'S P.O.V.

I splashed water on Wookie for fun, but the simple prank turned into a huge water fight between the both of us.

After Wookie got up from his crouching position, I kissed him.

He looks beautiful even though he's dripping wet.

His hair was all shiny, thanks to the water. His beautiful cheekbones shone even more as water drops trickled down his milky cheeks. His whole body was dripping wet, but it just made him look ier.

I kissed him deeply and ran my tongue over his lips.

His lips were wet and cold, but I didn't mind.

After all, he is my baby and my baby is beautiful no matter what state he's in.

 

NO ONE'S P.O.V.

Yesung and Ryeowook cleaned up the kitchen and changed into different clothes.

" What's next, baby? ", asked Yesung as he hugged his lover from behind.

" Now, we put boiled water in the pot and let the water boil for a couple of minutes or so before we add the meat. ", said Ryeowook.

" What about the vegetables? ", asked Yesung.

" I'll wash the veggies and the meat. ", answered Ryeowook.

" Then what do you want me to do? ", asked Yesung.

" You can chop the veggies for me, arasso? ", asked Ryeowook.

" Sure. ", smiled Yesung as he pecked his lover on the forehead.

Ryeowook blushed like crazy and rinsed the vegetables before passing it to Yesung. Yesung took the carrots first and started chopping them.

As Ryeowook was washing the meat a little, there was a yelp of pain.

  " YOUCH! "

 

Ryeowook looked at Yesung who was his finger and looking pained. The knife on the chopping board had a red stain on it.

Blood.

Yesung had accidentally cut himself.

" Omo! Sungie-ah, are you alright?! ", asked Ryeowook in shock.

" I cut my finger! It hurts! ", whined Yesung as he his finger even more.

" Lemme see! ", said Ryeowook as he looked at Yesung's finger carefully.

Yesung's finger had a cut that was about 1½ inches long. It seeped out blood and water. Luckily, it was only a tiny cut.

" It's not too bad. Come, I'll see to it. ", smiled Ryeowook.

He the tap and held Yesung's finger

Please log in to read the full chapter