Valentine's Day Dates [ SiHan ]

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
SIWON'S P.O.V.

I dragged Hannie down to the theme park in the main city park. We sat on the Ferris Wheel and wanted to try the roller coaster there, but soon passed the idea because I remembered that we're both scared of roller coasters.

We watched a dolphin show that was going on in the heart of the theme park. The animal jumped up gracefully and through a hoop that its trainer held above the water in the air.

I managed to touch the animal's smooth, wet body. I watched it swim away after I took my hand away from its sleek back. It looked so free.

Hankyung held my left hand in his and he wrapped his right hand around my waist. I laid my head into the crook of his neck and shut my eyes.

I was really grateful for Hannie hyung. I love him, because he had been there for me even when I didn't want anyone near me.

Saranghae, Hannie, and thank you for mending my heart and allowing me to believe in love again.

Saranghae...

 

HANKYUNG'S P.O.V.

As Wonnie laid his head into the crook of my neck, his warm breath swirled around my neck. I laid my head on top of his silky locks and watched the dolphins with him.

Spending Valentine's Day with Wonnie is more than I ever wanted. Just being with him makes my whole day.

I love him and him only and I'm never changing him for anyone else in the entire world.

Saranghae, Wonnie.

Saranghae...

 

NO ONE'S P.O.V.

Hank

Please log in to read the full chapter