" HOLY ! SHE'S LIKE A LEECH! "

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
HEECHUL'S P.O.V.

Yawn~

It's morning...

Where am I?

Oh, I'm still in Hyukkie's apartment. I fell asleep after watching that horror show.

I didn't get much sleep, 'cos I was afraid that the girl would appear in my dreams and haunt me. But looks like it didn't happen.

Yippee~ I didn't get scared~

I ran my fingers through my hair. I looked in on my surroundings. The morning light blinded me temporarily.

I was in the living room. On the couch. By myself.

The guys must be in the guest room and--wait! Who's that snoring?

I looked up from the couch and saw Wonnie sleeping peacefully in a chair.

His long lashes cast tiny shadows on his flawless cheeks. His sharp nose cast a 90º shadow on the right side of his face. His large hands lightly gripped the edge of the armchair, showing his knuckles. His broad chest rose evenly as soft snores escaped his lips.

" Wonnie, wake up. ", I said as I shook his body gently.

He murmured, frowned a little in his sleep and opened his eyes. He yawmed as he rubbed his eyes and stood up.

" Annyeong, hyung. ", he mumbled.

" Annyeong, Wonnie. ", I smiled.

" Do we have school today? ", he asked drowsily.

" Ne. Let's go wake the others up first. You wake up Hyukkie and Donghae. I'll wake up the others in the guest room, arasso? ", I said.

" Arasso. ", he answered and walked off to Eunhyuk's room.

I walked to the guest room and held my iPod up. I searched for a loud noise, pressed one and...

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" HOLY SHISUS! ", screamed Minnie as he jerked his head up.

" What the is that!? Woah!!! ", yelled Kyuhyun as he fell off his bed.

" Huh? What? Where? ", muttered Hankyung as he sat up in surprise and confusion.

Wookie and Yesung sat up, still hugging each other. Kibum jerked up in surprise.

" I'm awake! I'm awake! ", mumbled Minnie as he got up.

" Annyeong, peeps! We have to go to school today! ", I grinned.

Mechanically, everyone got up and got ready for school. I got ready too.

" I wonder how Wonnie's doing with Hyukkie and Donghae. ", I thought as I straightened my tie.

 

SIWON'S P.O.V.

I used our friendship knock on Hyukkie hyung's door. There was no response. I tried again. No response again.

I opened the door and found Hyukkie hyung and Donghae hyung cuddling each other in their sleep.

I went over to Hyukkie hyung and shook him gently. He murmured softly.

" Hyung, wake up. We have to go to school today. ", I said.

" Mmmmmm.....5 more minutes, umma..... ", he moaned.

" It's me, hyung. It's me, Wonnie. ", I said.

" Huh? Eh? ", muttered Hyukkie hyung as he lazily opened one eye and looked at me.

" Annyeong, sleepyhead. Wake up, lazy bum. ", I smiled.

" Hmmm? Arasso, arasso. ", he mumbled as he got up.

I walked out of his room and went to get changed into my school uniform.

 

EUNHYUK'S P.O.V.

As soon as Wonnie woke me up, I stretched my arms and shook Hae awake gently.

" Hae~ Hae~ Wake up, Hae~ ", I said as I shook him by the shoulder.

He moaned a little as he started to stir from his sleep. I shook him a little more and he groaned as he fluttered his eyes open.

" Annyeong, Hae. ", I smiled gently.

" Mmmmh....annyeong, Hyukkie.... ", he murmured as he smiled weakly.

I helped him out of bed bridal style. He buried his face into my chest. I smiled.

" We have to go to school today, Hae. Let's get changed. ", I smiled.

" Arasso, Hyukkie. ", he smiled.

" But... "

He looked at me.

" I want my morning kiss first. ", I grinned.

He smirked and kissed me full on the lips passionately, running his tongue over my bottom lip and nibbling it gently. I just followed the flow.

Out tongues entwined and pushed each other. He rubbed my back and I caressed his waist. We paused for breath.

" Saranghae, Hae. ", I smiled.

" I love you too, Hyukkie. ", he smiled back.

I changed into my school uniform while Hae brushed his teeth in the bathroom. I wore my socks, combed my hair a little and waited for my Hae to finish.

He came out after 5 minutes.

" Ready? ", I asked.

" Ne. ", he said.

We both went out and found the others waiting for us.

Wookie and Yesung hyung were having their usual P.D.A.

Kyuhyun was still playing StarCraft on his PSP.

Kibum was reading another book( boy, this guy reads a lot! ).

Minnie was having difficul

Please log in to read the full chapter