Supported

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
YESUNG'S P.O.V.

I woke up early the next morning and took in my surroundings. Sunlight poured in from the windows, stunning me momentarily. Clothes lay scattered on the floor next to the bed. I could feel my bare skin under the sheets.

Wookie lay next to me, snoring softly and peacefully. His cute pink lips were slightly parted enough for him to emit tiny snores. His milky white skin shone in the morning light. His sharp cheekbones cast graceful shadows across his smooth face.

I smiled at this lover of mine. I am really thankful that I have him.

He's sweet, loving and understanding. He loves me with all his heart and he makes me happy.

I brought the blanket up to his bare chest and covered him, so that he wouldn't be cold. I was about to get up and change into my clothes, when I felt a hand grab hold of my arm to prevent me from leaving.

I looked behind me. Wookie was awake and smiling sweetly at me.

" Morning, baby Wookie. ", I smiled as I caressed his cheek.

" Hey, Sungie baby. ", he answered as he hugged me from behind.

His warm chest came in contact with my . His arms enveloped me into a gentle squeeze. He rested his head on my shoulder and smiled.

I smiled back as I his cheeks and brushed a stray lock of hair from his flawless face. He grinned as he ruffled my already messy hair a little more.

" Did you sleep well last night, Wookie? " I asked him.

" Ne. Did you sleep well last night, Sungie? ", he asked.

I nodded my head and smiled to myself.

He really cares for me.

I started to get up again, but Wookie pulled me back to the bed. I got jerked back and my head hit the fluffy pillow next to Wookie. He peered directly above me and smiled as he traced a line from my nose down to my jawline with his thumb.

My heart fluttered at this gesture. I closed my eyes as I inhaled deeply and slowly to still my rapidly beating heart. I felt a pair of soft lips on my forehead, causing me to flutter open my eyes.

" I love you, Wookie. Michidorok saranghae. ", I murmured as his sweet lips brushed against mine.

" I love you too, Sungie. I love you so much that it hurts when you're not by my side. ", he whispered as he pressed his lips slowly against my own.

" I know how you feel, Wookie. I promise that I won't ever let you go. ", I promised as I cupped his cheeks.

" Not even when I'm 100 hundred years old? ", he asked.

" Not even when I die. ", I said firmly.

He smiled and put our faces together so close that the very tips of our noses were touching. His warm breath and his sweet scent fell upon my cheeks.

He started to kiss me, my lips and my bottom lip as he went. As our tongues entwined, he shuddered slightly as I rubbed the nape of his neck. He pressed his face to mine even closer than before.

" Sungie. ", he called me in his softest voice.

" Ne? ", I answered.

" I love you. ", he smiled.

" I know. You keep telling me that. ", I grinned.

" Awww~ So you don't want me to say it anymore? ", he pouted cutely.

" Of course not. I'll never get bored of you telling me you love me, because I love you too. ", I answered.

He smiled again and placed his head next to mine.

" Is there school today? ", asked Wookie as he shot up all of a sudden.

" Ne. We should get ready. ", I answered as I started to sit up.

But Wookie pulled me back again, refusing to release me from his warm embrace. I smiled at him and squeezed him back tight.

" Let me be like this for a while. ", he begged cutely.

" Sure. ", I smiled as I trailed a finger down his slender nose.

We stayed on the bed together in each other's embrace for what seemed like eternity to the both of us. Then, I got up and headed for the bathroom. Wookie stayed behind to grab some clothes for us to wear.

When I came out, Wookie handed me some clothes and disappeared into the bathroom to freshen up. I wore the school blazer and wore my tie, but I loosened it a little. I hate it when my tie is on properly, because it keeps squeezing my poor neck so tight that I almost turn purple in the face!

LOL, I'm joking, okies? I don't turn purple literally; it's just my way of saying that my stupid school tie irritates the out of me.

Wookie came back out, wearing his school uniform properly. But what was slightly different about his appearance now was that he was wearing those oversized nerdy glasse

Please log in to read the full chapter