" It Feels Wrong...And Right At The Same Time. "

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
SIWON'S P.O.V.

I walked down to the park behind the hospital. I sat down on the bench quietly.

Hankyung hyung kissed me, but...

Why did it feel so wrong?

It's weird, because it feels both wrong and right at the same time.

I touched my lips lightly.

His lips...so soft and sweet--

WHAT THE HELL?! I'M NOT GAY! I'M ING STRAIGHT!

...I think...

" Hey, Wonnie? ", asked a deep voice.

I froze and didn't turn around or move from my position. I already knew who was that.

The same deep, gentle voice...

I closed my eyes and clenched my fists on my lap. I could feel sweat trickling down my back and I could hear my heart thudding faster and faster against my ribcage with each passing minute.

I felt someone sit next to me on my right hand side. I turned myself to the left side.

" Wonnie, please look at me. ", begged the voice again.

I didn't respond.

" Wonnie, please. ", begged the voice yet again, but it sounded like it was on the verge of tears.

I still refused to look.

" Please... ", cried the voice bitterly.

I slowly opened my eyes and turned myself to look at the person.

Hankyung hyung.

He held my arm and looked at me with those piercing dark orbs of his. His eyes were pooling over with tears and his mouth was set into a bitter smile.

My heart suddenly seemed to pain at his pitiful figure. I felt awful for making him cry.

I sat closer to hyung and hugged him close to me. Hyung started to cry into my shoulder.

I squeezed my hands around his shoulders tighter and rocked him gently from side to side. His sniffles and sobs slowly died down.

Choi Siwon, you just screwed up.

And big time too.

" Hyung, stop crying. Please. ", I said softly.

" W--Won--Wonnie... ", he stuttered.

' Mian--mianhae, hyung. ", I whispered.

" Ani. Mianhae. I didn't know

Please log in to read the full chapter