Valentine's Day Dates [ EunHae ]

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
DONGHAE'S P.O.V.

Hyukkie and I walked to town. We took pictures together, bought couple rings and had lunch together. We shared a bowl of bibimbap and a plate of kimchi. We, of course, fed one another.

But my Eunhyukkie teased me a little. He pretended that he was gonna feed me, but he put the spoon to his own lips and then fed me. Then, he took a spoonful for himself.

So, for revenge, I did the same thing he did to me.

I took a spoonful of kimchi and chewed it slowly, ravishing the tasty food. Some kimchi was still sticking out of my mouth while I was chewing, but I didn't care. This stuff tasted good~

Hyukkie leaned close to me and took the extra kimchi from my mouth....with his own lips!

God, this is just like the scene in Disney's 'Lady And The Tramp'!!!

You know, the scene where the two dogs coincidentally chew on the same strand of spaghetti and end up kissing each other!

Except that Hyukkie is doing intentionally and we're in public with a ton of people here!

I tried to pull away, but Hyukkie held me back and he kissed me when he got closer!

 

HOW EMBARRASSING!!!

 

I saw some couples looking at us and I overheard them murmuring things like:

" Omo, so romantic! "

" Oppa, let's do the same thing! "

" Jagiya-yah, shall we feed each other like that? "

" Ne! Let's! "

" Such a cute couple! "

" Hot way to feed each other! I wish I had a boyfriend like that~ "

" Opps, I want you to feed me like that, please~!!! "

" Kyaaaaaah~!!! "

" Awwwww~ "

I visibly blushed red at those remarks. Hyukkie smiled and winked at me mischievously.

" Hyukkie, stop it! ", I hissed in embarrassment.  " It's so embarrassing! "

" Let them see. ", he murmured.  " I do this, because I love you, Hae. "

He smiled gently at me and I returned a shy smile. We finished lunch and walked through town again. In the distance, there was a huge crowd dancing and singing in a small arena.

Hyukkie dragged me there and left me somewhere in the crowd, while he ran up to the stage. I caught him whispering something in the DJ's ear.

A backstage staff passed him a microphone and Hyukkie walked to the stage. A spotlight shone on him and the crowd died down as the music halted.

" Hello, everyone. I'm Lee Hyukjae and today, I'm gonna sing a song for my Valentine. ", he smiled, baring his beautiful pearly whites.  " So, to my Valentine, I love you wit

Please log in to read the full chapter