" Hankyung And Eunhyuk Are Okay! " Final Part

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
NO ONE'S P.O.V.

Siwon went out of the room to have a walk to clear his head. What had happened back there? Why did Hankyung cry? Why did he kiss his cheek? Was he blushing as well? What was going on?

" So many questions... ", he thought as he wandered about the hospital halls aimlessly.

" Yah, Wonnie. ", rang out a voice.

Siwon almost jumped out of his skin. He turned around. It was Heechul who had called him.

" Oh, hyung. Don't ever scare the cuss outta me like that ever again! ", Siwon breathed a sigh of relief.

" You have been awfully quiet when you came back with Hankyung. Did something happen? ", Heechul asked.

Siwon felt a lump in his throat. How was he gonna answer that question???

" I'm guessing something gay? ", asked Heechul, giving Siwon a creepy smile with raised eyebrows.

" HOLY CRAP, HYUNG! YOU'RE SCARY! HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW THAT?! ", blurted Siwon in shock.

Suddenly, he realised what he just said, covered his mouth and gave the oops-I-just-blurted-out-the-answer look. Heechul grinned maniacally with the hee-hee-I-found-you-out look.

" So, I was right! Tell me what happened! Tell me, tell me, TELL ME~!!!! ", pestered Heechul.

" Ani! My lips are sealed! ", answered Siwon as he sped off before his hyung could question him any longer.

" Tsk, there's something fishy going on around here... ", thought Heechul as he watched Siwon's disappearing figur

Please log in to read the full chapter