A New Couple Is Born

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
YESUNG'S P.O.V.

I woke up to the sun's rays hitting my eyes harshly. Propping myself up on groggy elbows, I ran my fingers through my tousled hair to try and smooth my hair down.

I looked at my electric clock. It read 8:19 AM on the screen.

A vibrating noise made my head turn to my cell phone. The screen lit up and vibrated again, making a whirring noise as it went.

I picked up my phone and the screen blinked: You have a text message from My Wookie~ <333

I smiled as I unlocked my phone and read my baby's text message. It read:

 

Good morning, baby Sungie~!!! Happy Valentine's Day to you~!!! You wanna go out for a date later? Call me! Saranghae~!!! <333

 

Smiling at my lover's message, I texted him back, saying:

 

Good morning 2 u 2, baby :)
Happy Valentine's Day 2 u 2! ^^
Of course I'd <3 2 go out on a date with u!
Saranghae~ <33333
P.s.: I want my morning kiss when I c u! ;)

 


I got out of bed and rummaged through my wardrobe for something casual. Then, I dashed into the bathroom to change and freshen up.

When I had come out of the shower, toweling my hair dry, I snatched my phone up and dialled Wookie's number.

" Yoboseyo? ", came the voice I longed to hear.

" Wookie, it's me~ ", I sang out.

" Sungie! You called! Happy Valentine's Day, baby! ", he squealed.

" Happy Valentine's Day to you, sweetheart. ", I chuckled.

" Cheesy. ", he giggled.

" Kyeopta. ", I teased.  " Wookie, get changed. I'm taking you out for the day. "

" Jinja??? Yay! You're the best, baby! ", he cried joyfully.

" I know, right? ", I bragged, just to a little.

" Yah, don't get a swollen head. When will you get here to my place? ", asked Wookie.

" Hmmm...shall we say, about, in 15 minutes? ", I asked.

" Arasso! Bye! Muah! ", he said and hung up.

I chuckled as I went downstairs, still toweling my hair dry. I found Kyu sitting downstairs in the dining room, eating a bowl of Cheerios.

" Morning, Kyu! ", I greeted brightly.

" Mornin', hyung. ", he mumbled through a mouthful of cereal.

" Hmm, I see for once, you're free from that PSP of yours. ", I grinned.

"Hmmph. ", he muttered.  " Where are you going? "

" Out. ", I replied simply.

" Oh. To where? ", he persisted.

" Just out. ", I reiterated.

He frowned as he continued to eat his cereal quietly.

" Where's Hannie hyung, Hae and Bummie? ", I asked.

" All still asleep. ", he answered as he ate another scoop of his breakfast.

Nodding my head, I grabbed some toast and milk and eagerly munched on my meager breakfast. After I had eaten, I went upstairs to grab my phone, my wallet and my camera.

" Morning, hyung. Where are you going so early in the morning? ", asked a drowsy voice.

I looked behind me and saw Bummie standing at my doorway, looking groggy. His hair was all messed up and tangled and his pajamas were all rumpled.

" Oh, good morning, Bummie! ", I said cheerfully.  " I'm just going out. If Hannie hyung wakes up, tell him I've gone out, alright? "

" Mmmh. ", mumbled Bummie before he padded off downstairs.

I packed my camera in my sling bag, wore my socks and went downstairs. Kyu and Bummie were sitting in front of the TV. Bummie was nibbling on a slice of bread and Kyu was drinking some hot chocolate. They were watching 'My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho' together.

" This is booooooooooooring~ ", yawned Kyu.  " Hyung, let's change the channel. "

" I wanna watch this. 'We Got Married' is a boring reality show. ", grumbled Bummie lazily.

" At least it's better than watching this! ", argued Kyu as he reached for the remote control.

" Hey! I was watching that show! ", shouted Bummie as he tried to yank the remote out of Kyu's hands.

" Gimme that! ", shouted Kyu.

" Ani! It's mine! ", protested Bummie.

The two began bickering and fighting over the remote control. I sighed and snatched the remote from their hands and switched off the TV.

" HYUNG!!! ", they wailed.

" Since the two of you don't know how to share, I'm switching this idiot box off. ", I huffed.

" The TV is called an idiot box, hyung? ", asked Kyu innocently.

" Ne. Only a pabo wouldn't know that. ", muttered Bummie.

" Are you implying that I'm a pabo, hyung?! ", roared Kyu angrily.

" Ne. ", mehrong-ed Bummie.

" Why, you...!!! ", growled Kyu and tried to strangle Bummie.

Sighing, I shook my head and left after saying goodbye to the two oblivious pabos who were still squabbling with one another. I grabbed my motorcycle keys and helmet, slipped my sneakers on, locked the door of the apartment and got my bike.

Boy, I haven't ridden my bike in a super long time.

I missed sitting on my bike~

I started my bike and roared off to my Wookie's place. I reached his apartment and went up to his floor. I knocked on his door and waited for Wookie to open the door.

" Who is it? ", came a voice.

" Wookie, it's me~! ", I answered.

" Sungie? Omo! Hang on! I'll be there in a second! ", came the reply.

I heard the thudding of feet across the floor, the clicking of a door lock and the door opened to reveal my baby all ready and changed.

" Sungie~! ", he squealed, launching himself into my arms and giving me one massive hug.

" Wookie~! ", I said happily, stumbling about and trying to hold his weight around me.

" I'm sooooooo happy you're here! ", he squealed gleefully.

" Awww~ You ready to go? ", I asked.

Wookie nodded his head. He held out a jam sandwich out to me.

" You want one? ", he asked.  " I made some and I thought you might be hungry, so I packed a few more in my bag. "

" Gwenchana. ", I smiled.  " Ka ja. "

I brought him down to where my bike was parked. His eyes widened to the size of Mars as he skipped around the bike, peering at the complex gears and admiring the sleek, polished look.

" Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~!!! Sungie, is this yours??? ", ooh-ed Wookie.

" Yep. Like it? ", I smirked.

" Holy blueberry muffins with whipped cream on top! You never told me you had a motorbike! ", gawked Wookie.

" I did. I just never rode it for a while, so I thought today might be a good day to take it out for a spin around town together. ", I smiled as I hugged him from behind.

" OHMAGAWD!!! KA JA!!! ", my baby urged as he tugged at the collar of my leather jacket.

I laughed as I let myself be dragged with Wookie to my motorbike. I handed him a helmet and started the ignition. Wookie climbed on behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist and nodded to me from behind to show me that I could start moving the vehicle now.

With that, we roared off into town for Valentine's Day.

 

HANKYUNG'S P.O.V.

I woke up, yawning and stretching. Just as I woke up and was only semi-conscious, there was a super violent knocking on my door.

I almost jumped out of my skin, but a sharp pain nagged in my stomach. Wincing, I laid down on my bed again.

Propping myself up on shaky elbows, I lifted my vest up a little and ran my fingers over my stomach. A white, circular scar was imprinted almost in the very middle of my abdomen.

The bullet scar from which Hyun Ah had shot me not so long ago.

The scar still hurt, even though it was, like, 94% healed.

The violent noise of pounding against my door sounded again, bugging the out of me.

  " WHAAAAAAT?!!? "

 

I screamed out in frustration.

I mean, who the bangs so loudly on people's doors at 8:59 AM?!

" Hyung, it's me! Geez, hurry up and open the door before I break it down, slowcoach! ", shouted someone.

Groaning, I heaved myself out of bed and opened my bedroom door. Kyu was standing there, looking impatient.

" What the do you want, Kyu?! It's frigging 9 AM in the morning! ", I shouted, not too happy about the fact I had been almost scared to death from a monstrous pounding on the bedroom door.

Also considering the fact that Hae was still sleeping in here too.

" Sheesh, don't get your boxers in a twist, hyung! There's a letter for you! ", tutted Kyu.

" A letter...?...You woke me up...at 9 AM in the morning...just to tell me...that I have a fricking letter?! "

Please log in to read the full chapter