Final Decision = Heartbreak

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
SUNGMIN'S P.O.V.

I skipped all the way to Sunny's house happily and called her name loudly as I faced her open bedroom window.

 

" Sunny-ah~!!! ", I called out.

 

But there was no response. She didn't even poke her head out to see me.

 

" Sunny! Jagiya! ", I shouted again.

 

The front door opened and an old maid in about her late 50's popped her head out to look at me. I looked back at her and asked where Sunny was.

 

" Young mistress Sun-kyu isn't here, young man. She had left for school earlier. ", said the maid.

 

" Oh, I see. Thank you, ma'am. ", I said and walked off to school.

 

I reached school and saw Sunny waiting for me.

 

" Jagiya~!!! ", I said happily as I ran towards her.

 

She looked up and acknowledged me with a small smile. I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back rather hesitantly.

 

" Baby, what's wrong? ", I asked as I looked at her.

 

" N--nothing, oppa. Let's go to class. ", Sunny's sweet voice faltered a little.

 

I wondered why she sounded so upset. Sunny is never like this. I guess I'll ask her later...

 

 

SUNNY'S P.O.V.

I don't have the heart to tell Sungmin oppa that I'm getting married to that Hong Li guy, but if I don't, Appa will make his life miserable.

 

I know that horrid Appa of mine can do that.

 

He doesn't care as long as he gets his way.

 

He just wants me to get married to some random stranger instead of the one I truly love.

 

I'm sorry, Sungmin oppa...

 

I'm so sorry...

 

I hope you can forgive me...

 

NO ONE'S P.O.V.

For the whole day, Sunny seemed to ignore Sungmin completely. She would inch away whenever Sungmin sat next to her or she made up some random excuse whenever he tried to talk to her.

Sungmin, on the other hand, was confused. Sunny was never like this to him. But he was determined to find out what was wrong with his girlfriend.

But after school ended, Sunny ran home before Sungmin even got a chance to see her then.

 

SUNNY'S P.O.V.

I laid down on my bed as I stared at my phone screen, reading the latest text message from my cruel Appa:

 

The clock is ticking, Lee Sun-kyu. Remember: break up with him or his life becomes a living Hell.

 

I texted back:

 

Don't hurt Sungmin Oppa! He's innocent and I love him!

 

I pressed send and almost immediately, the reply came back:

 

You have 72 hours.

 

I gasped at the words and texted back:

 

No! You can't do this, Appa! You can't!

 

I sent it and the reply was:

 

48 hours.

 

I furiously texted back:

 

You horrid, evil, cruel, selfish man! How can you do this?! Didn't you always say that you wanted the best for me and only the best?! Where is that caring and wonderful man I used to know now?!

 

24 hours, Lee Sun-kyu.

 

But, Appa, I love Sungmin Oppa!

 

12 hours.

 

Screaming in anger and sadness, I threw my pink Hello Kitty iPhone against the wall and the screen cracked a little. It was a gift from Appa, but I don't care now.

Crying, I picked up my phone and started to dial Sungmin oppa's number.

I'm sorry, oppa...

I love you...

 

SUNGMIN'S P.O.V.

I was at home, finishing up the last page of my homework, when my phone rang. I picked up my phone and smiled broadly.

It was Sunny calling me.

I pressed the answer button.

 

" Jagiya? ", I said warmly.

 

" Hi, oppa. Can you meet me in the park later tonight? I have some news for you. ", she told me.

 

" Oh, sure! Any

Please log in to read the full chapter