Gone Ballistic

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
RYEOWOOK'S P.O.V.

I was walking home through a bustling market, when I saw a familiar figure in front of me. I squinted to get a better look at that person.

Aniyo! It can't be--! K--K--Ky--Kyou--Kyoung...woon hyung.....???

I quickly ran after him, but he seemed to disappear into the crowd everytime I got closer to him. Just whenever he is within my reach, he seems to vanish at that moment.

My eyes darted left and right, searching for Woonie hyung. Where is he?!!?

" Hyung!!! Kyoungwoonie hyung!!! Where are you!??! Come back!!! Hyung!!! "

I walked across an empty road, searching for hyung. I looked left, I looked right. He was nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly, I heard a voice shouting.

" LOOK OUT!!! ", it yelled.

I turned around to see a car speeding really fast at me. My feet seemed to be glued to the spot, no matter how much I wanted them to run. My throat suddenly became parched with fear. My whole body was too stiff.

Just when I thought I was gonna die, someone pushed me to the pavement. I heard a slamming of weight and a screech of brakes.

I looked up. The person who pushed me...

Aniyo!

Kyoungwoon hyung!?

" KYOUNGWOONIE HYUNG!!!!! ", I cried as I stumbled towards him.

He was bleeding slowly, but surely. He was becoming paler and paler by the second. A crowd was starting to surround us. Some called 999. I tried to push the oncoming crowd away from me and hyung. But my hand just seemed to pass through their bodies.

I heard a gasp. A painful one.

I looked behind me.

Kyoungwoon hyung was gasping in pain.

I kneeled beside his limp body.

" Hyung! Mianhae! If only I moved, you wouldn't have gotten hit! Mianhae! MIANHAE!!! ", I sobbed.

No one heard me. Nobody heard my wails and sobs, except...

" W--Woo--Wookie....? "

I stopped crying. I looked at my hyung. He was staring at me with half-closed eyes.

" Hyung! Oh, god! Please don't die, please don't die! I need you by my side, hyung! How will I go on in life if you don't survive?! You have to live! Please, hyung! ", I sobbed as I clutched onto his bloody shirt.

" Wookie.... ", he whispered.

Kyoungwoon hyung mustered all of his strength just to lay a gentle hand on my cheek. He wiped my tears away as they flowed down endlessly.

" Wookie.... ", he gasped.

" I'm here, Woonie hyung... ", I cried softly.

" Wookie....hyung is sorry....I don't think I can be with you.....this once....mianhae, my precious dongsaeng.....mian...hae... "

With those words, hyung's hand slid off my cheek and dully thudded on the road. His open eyes showed no more signs of life.

I broke down and cried into his bloody chest. I sobbed and sobbed. I wanted hyung to live. I felt awful for causing his death. I wailed as I pounded his cold chest with my fists.

Suddenly, everything around me seemed to swirl. One by one, the crowd disappeared. The wail of a distant ambulance could be heard, but the vehicle could not be seen approaching. Kyoungwoon hyung seemed to gradually fade away in my arms.

First, his feet faded away, then his legs, then his body, then his arms and hands. I panicked. Frantic thoughts raced through my mind. I didn't want hyung's face to vanish.

But it did.

My hyung's face vanished into thin air.

My only memory of him.

He was gone.

Vanished.

Evaporated.

I broke down uncontrollably.

Suddenly, the ground started breaking under my feet. I frantically clawed myself up and ran. But I tripped.

The ground crumbled unde

Please log in to read the full chapter