Sungmin's Got A Girlfriend Which Makes Kyuhyun Jealous ;)

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
KYUHYUN'S P.O.V.

It was just another regular school day( except with news that Hankyung hyung and Siwon hyung are together to everyone's surprise).
Me tagging along with my hyungs to go to school, me having to see my hyungs( Kibum hyung as an exception )do their regular P.D.A. with their boyfriends and me playing my beloved Star Craft.

But today we were in for a shocking pleasant surprise. Sungmin hyung got a girlfriend named Sunny!

When I saw them together, I was feeling a teensy bit jealous happy for Sungmin hyung. They were perfect for each other. They both had cute faces and bubbly personalities.

 

But I think I've fallen for Sungmin hyung already. I feel my cheeks burn when I see him, but he is straight and not gay. I'm straight, but it seems that I'm becoming gay like my hyungs with Kibum hyung as an exception.

 

Their P.D.A. was kinda annoying to watch. I couldn't take my eyes off Sungmin hyung couldn't stop their chattering from reaching my ears and I'm trying to concentrate on Star Craft! Hyung's been talking on about her since this morning in school! Now, we're at lunch and he's still rambling on!

" ...And Sunny-ah is great at singing too! You should've heard her sing in music class! ", said Sungmin happily.

Okay, this is getting on my nerves.

Must keep cool.

Musn't lose temper.

Sunny is smiling and blushing at all that Sungmin hyung is saying. That's really pissing me off really flattering of Sungmin hyung to say such great things about her. Hyung's nice and bubbly.

Okay, I'm getting ing irritated. All I can hear is Sunny, Sunny, Sunny! When will Sungmin hyung stop talking about her?!

The rest of the hyungs are listening, except me. I'm staring at Sungmin hyung just playing Star Craft.

" ...And she is so sweet and bubbly to be with! ", said Sungmin hyung.

I gritted my teeth and tried my best to concentrate on my Star Craft. This was starting to get on my nerves...

Must.

Ignore.

What.

Is.

Being.

Said.

About.

Sunny.

Or.

I.

Will.

Go.

Nuts.

Sunny giggled and hugged Sungmin hyung which made my blood boil. Then, she kissed him on the cheek and that was enough to make me ing pissed off.

That was the limit.

I slammed my PSP down on the table and it cracked into a million pieces. The batteries fell out and the screen went dark. The whole canteen was quiet.

Even my hyungs and our friends, including the annoying Sunny, were shocked with my actions. I picked up my broken PSP and the missing parts and stormed off outside.

I went to the back of the school where nobody went and fixed my PSP, but all I could think about was Sungmin hyung.

 

Author: I thought you're not gay, Kyuhyun oppa?  * does Shibrows *
Me: Uh...yeah! I'm straight! And will you stop doing Siwon hyung's shibrows?! They're ridiculous!
Author: Nope, I won't. Not until you tell me the truth.
Me: I'm not angry! I'm happy for Sungmin hyung and Sunny! I was just f
Please log in to read the full chapter