The Kiss

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
SIWON'S P.O.V.

A ray of sunlight met my eyes, blinding me for a minute or two.

Ouch. My poor eyes.

My neck felt sore and painful from my heavy head resting to one side.

My back hurt from slouching in a most uncomfortable position.

I groaned as I painfully lifted my head up and sat up straight. I yawned and stretched.

My still sleepy eyes travelled around the room. They landed on a sleeping angelic figure. Hankyung hyung.

Hyung looks y even when he's still asleep. His blondish-brown hair glowed in the morning light, his smooth skin shone radiantly in the sunlight and his features are so calm and angelic.

His long lashes, his sharp nose, his soft-looking lips--

HUH?! WAIT A MINUTE! HOLY ING SHISUS, I'M NOT GAY!

...Am I?

I was so entranced with his beauty that even when he was starting to stir from his sleep, I couldn't tear my eyes off him. It was like he had caught me in his magic spell.

He yawned, rubbed his eyes and saw me looking at him with my mouth agape like a stupid idiot who had just seen two double fudge brownies in front of him.

Realizing how stupid I might be looking right now, I snapped my mouth shut and tore my gaze away from Hankyung hyung. I swear I could hear him chuckle!

" Wonnie, you like watching me sleep, do you? ", chuckled hyung cheekily.

I gulped nervously. Oh, Choi Siwon, you're such a pabo at times! Aish!

Hyung chuckled and moved his face closer to mine. I started sweating. I squeezed my eyes shut.

Oh, god, his face is so clos

Please log in to read the full chapter