Itemize

Misfire

 

 

 chapter two 

Itemize

 


 

 

"You call me?" Alice said while she approached a tall, handsome yet scary guy, who in fact was a demon.

 

"You came here fast," he said while looking the students from their spot, they were standing in the highest building where none of them could see them."I call you to remind when it's your next test," he added.

 

"It's already decided, Azazel? B-but it just had been two days from the last task," Alice asked.
 

"Yes, I know that Alice," Azazel answered while looking carefully the humans who were under them, "the council already decided," he finished while looking at the girl.

 

Alice thought those weren’t good news. She walked towards the edge of the building.

 

"When?" She asked while looking the people.

 

"Four months. You'll get what you have to do a month before"

 

She just nodded. She couldn’t help to say a thing, but to agree. She was worry and scared. Alice wasn’t prepared to face the next test. It took her lots of bravery to cause the small accident two days ago. She was asked to do it, it was a little test from all the ones she had been going through, but in that one she was supposed to cause them severe injuries, but just she couldn’t help it, she wasn’t able to fulfill the task completely. The only solution she could think of was to at least cause them some lesions, but mentally and small wounds on their bodies, but nothing as severe as she was asked to. At least, the council let her pass even if she didn’t fulfill the orders completely.


"Alice, you know," Azazel said as he grabbed her chin making her face him, "you have to pay attention to the human’s behavior, feelings and specially their auras while you stay here."

 

Alice nodded while avoiding eye-contact.


"Remember your mission and if you fail on the next test...there'll be consequences," Azazel whisper the last part while getting closer to the girl face. "You can fool any human if you put your mind on it,” he laughed and let go the girl.


"I have no intents of that," Alice said while looking firmly at the demon with dark-blue eyes, "I will not hurt any of them. Not now, not ever."

 

"You don't know if your next task is to hurt one of someone yet. So be prepared for the worst. The council can even ask you to kill someone," Azazel laughed with his statement.

 

Alice just gave him a cold stare. She wouldn’t do it and now she knew he was just playing around with her. Alice was sure the council had never asked an apprentice to kill someone on the last test, yet there was a slightly feeling of insecurity growing inside of her. What if they changed their minds? They´re demons after all. They enjoy watching people suffering and begging for their life. It´s cruel, but true. It´s the cruel reality she had to face and get used to.


"Remember that you have to obey. So behave," Azazel said while looking annoyed by the girl stare.


"Yes. I'm sorry," Alice whispered with no emotions, still wearing a cold gaze and a poker face.


"I'll let it pass just because you are pretty," Azazel smirked and got near and kissed her forehead, "be ready for what's coming, Alice," with that he disappeared.


The girl sighed, "I think I'll fail. Somehow, I'll not make it."

 

Yet she had to be strong. Even if she fails she had to be strong. She couldn’t show any soft spots in front of her kinds because they´d take advantage of her. She needed to be determined.


She took a look at the people walking by, heading to their classes or meeting their friends. She smiled, “at least you don't have to deal with a task like this.”

 

In that moment Alice's eyes widened. She saw the boy she met the day she caused the car accident, he was with his friends laughing and walking towards maybe their next class.
 

Alice smiled and walked away.


-


"Lu Han, you still owe me an explanation of your sudden recovery," Sulli said while sitting next to him in the table, "even I couldn't help you and I'm an angel!"

 

"Angel-apprentice, Sulli. And you don't have healing powers, do you?" Lu Han stated as a matter of fact.

 

"No, but I can feel you are lying to me!" The apprentice said with a pout, "I can sense it!"

 

"Just leave it, ok? I don't want to talk about it right now," Lu Han added while standing up and heading to the kitchen.


"When are the others coming?" Sulli followed him towards the kitchen.


"Maybe later," he said while opening the fridge door and taking a bottle of water, "If you want wait for them here. I have to go to work"

 

Sulli nodded and headed towards the main door. “Be careful, demon apprentices are walking around the town"


"I'll have that in mind"


"I'll go to heaven for some research," the girl opened the door and left.


Lu Han headed to his room he shared with Sehun and Chanyeol. Kai, Tao and Baekhyun shared the next door room and Sulli, who also lives with them, stay in the smallest room, which is pretty organized, clean and there's enough space for her.



This girl, Sulli, an angel-apprentice and friend of the boys, who actually all of them know about her true identity, was living in earth to learn about humans. She has a special ability. She was an exception for an apprentice. They couldn't have powers, those are the rules, but only a special angel and she knew about that, her power. She trusted the boys due to her ability and told them.
Sulli can sense people true feelings, she can know by looking them in the eyes their true intentions, if they lie, are happy or sad, if they want to hurt you, if you feel depressed or lonely, anything you name it she will know.


-


"Hey, Baekhyun have you finished your art project?" Chanyeol asked while looking the new CDs in the new shopping center that opened last week.


"Kind of, there are still some details I have to add," Baekhyun answered, "I find it!" The boy added smiling


"What is it? What is it?" Chanyeol got near to see his friend choice "Ehhh!...But it's only a traditional Korean songs!" he said feeling disappointed “I was expecting you to buy something more...interesting to listen!"


"I wanted this because I have a project about traditional music due next week," Baekhyun said while rubbing the back of his head.

 

"You made me come with you only for that stupid cd that only you'll enjoy. Aish! How annoying!"

 

"Yah! But you insisted you wanted to come with me!" Baekhyun answered back while heading to pay the CD.

 

"By the way, Chanyeol. Lu Han told you something about...demons being around Seoul?" He added whispering the last part. Only audible for his friend.

 

"Yeah...I asked Sulli about that and what she explained to me is that they are apprentices like her, but they are pretty dangerous because most of them have powers" the boy answered.
 

“I see”

Baekhyun paid the CD and both of the boys headed towards the exit and left the shop.

 


 

 author's note 

» Well, finally the second chapter! I´m sorry if I take too long for an update the following the days. I have tests during all the week and I need to study xD But I´m trying my best to update :)

By the way, the reason why I called this chapter "Itemize" it´s because it´s divided into three sections. The first part include Alice and her following test, the second Lu Han and Sulli, who made her appareance in the fic! YAY! and the last BaekYeol xD who also made their first appareance in my history, but in general all those three parts include small details about the character´s personality, in the case of Alice; the character´s power, Sulli; and tiny details about demons, in the last part.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and have a great day!^^