Unforeseen (Kissed)

Misfire

 

 chapter nighteen

Unforseen (Kissed)

 

guys, feel exicted by the tittle :3


 

“Alice, are you busy? Lu Han asked as he entered the kitchen. The mentioned girl was putting away some plates as she shook her head.

“Come with me after you finish,” Lu Han left the room leaving Alice kind of perplex of his sudden request.

 

-

 

Alice and Lu Han entered a flower shop. The girl doesn't know where the boy was taking her because when she asked him he didn't answer making her more curious about it, yet she hasn’t insisted.

The demon apprentice looked around the small and beautiful shop. There were full of varieties of flowers from roses, tulips, daffodils, orchids and else. Lu Han bought a small bouquet of white roses. The boy noticed her appreciating the variety of flowers so he decided to a bit. Lu Han stood behind to her and whispered something brief to her. "Let's go"

Alice jumped with the sudden feel of Lu Han's voice near her ear as she looked to her right she met with Lu Han's face. She could notice, even for a few seconds, some of his features; his dark brown eyes, his pale skin and his red lips. Alice blushed, turned around and left the shop. Lu Han smirked at the girl's reaction.

When Lu Han left the flower shop Alice notice him holding the bouquet. Maybe he's visiting someone? The boy noticed her looking at the flowers he was holding with curiosity. He decided to tell her.

"We're visiting my mom. She's in the hospital" Lu Han walked ahead.

"You're taking me with you. Why?" Alice, who tried not to be so harsh with her question, asked as both walked to the bus stop.

"I just felt like it"

Alice shook her head. Sometimes Lu Han can act as childish as his friends even if he's the oldest one.

Both waited for the bus to arrive and headed towards the hospital where Lu Han's mother is. Alice sat in the middle of the bus facing the window and Lu Han sat next to her observing what she was doing. He saw how her face reflected in the bus window and her eyes closed. The boy smiled a bit by looking at the girl who was next to her. Somehow Lu Han thought she was different from the all the kind of girls he had met before. By observing and making fun of her around all the time she was near him he noticed her sincerity. She's not trying to be the perfect girl full with aegyo and who acts cute all the time, she's mature enough to not to pretend acting cute to get what she wants. She's mature enough to not be bother by his friends and his childish behavior most the time. She's the kind of girl who will listen to you if you have problems without complaining and paying attention to you. She's kind.

Soon they arrived to their destination. When they were standing in front of the hospital's main entrance the girl hesitate before entering. Alice haven't met Lu Han's mother before, she wasn't so close with the boy yet.

"I can wait for you here," The girl softly said as she not her lower lip hoping Lu Han accept.

He nodded and left by turning the right corner.

Alice sighed and sat down in lobby's couch. There weren’t so many people around since it was Thursday morning. Maybe this is what Lu Han did most of his Thursday’s mornings, the day he didn't have any schedule expect from work, visiting his mother.

At least, he has a relative alive. Alice thought.

Half an hour already passed. The girl knew that Lu Han was going to take longer than expected so she decided to walk around the hospital. As she passed the people around she bumped into someone or more exactly someone bumped into her.

"I'm sorry," the young girl bowed.

"Don't worry. Looking for something?" Alice asked.

The girl in front of her was around twelve. She had a beautiful milky skin, short dark hair and big and rounded brown eyes.

"I lost my little sister she was supposed to be on her room, but she disappeared," the girl looked up. Her eyes were weepy and her lips formed a thin line preventing her to cry.

Alice patted her head gently. "Where do you think she could be?"

"I don't know." Alice heard her sobbed. "M-Maybe in the hospital's playground, b-but I can't talk to her now," the young girl sobbed again.

"As we search for her you'll tell me why you can't talk to her"

Both of the girls walked around the hospital, the younger one leading the oldest to the playground. The young girl name is Minjee and her sister's name is Minjung. The latter was in the hospital due to appendicitis. Her operation was schedule this morning, but when doctors went to her room the young girl wasn't there. The older sister found her in the hospital garden sitting next to a big three. Minjung was afraid and Minjee was trying to help her to overcome the tiny fear she has, but both ended up fighting.

"There she is," Minjee pointed to a girl around seven years old who was sitting in a small table, she was drawing.

"Still she's your sister Minjee sure she'll understand you didn't want to be harsh with her," Alice turned to the girl who was standing behind her looking at the floor.

MinJee didn't say a word. Alice sighed and made her way towards the younger girl.

"Minjung?" The seven year old girl lifted her gaze and faced Alice.

The apprentice sat down next to her and looked at her drawing. There was a family, maybe her mother, dad, she and her sister.

"You're still mad with your sister?" Minjung nodded as she colored the car in her drawing.

"But you still love her. You added her in your drawing," Alice whispered softly the last sentence.

The young girl stopped coloring and nodded again.

"It just I- I'm afraid," Minjung faced Alice with teary eyes, "I'm afraid. It hurts me so much that I think after the operation it'd still hurt"

The novice caressed Minjung head noticing her high fever. Alice's lips formed a thin line as she was still caressing Minjung's head, whose gaze was facing her drawing.

"Minjung you have fever. You should rest," she shook her head.

Even if she didn't say anything Alice could notice her feeling afraid. If she get back to her room she'll be operated, but if she didn't she'll get worst.

"Minjung, I'm not supposed to do this, but I'll help you. Just don't tell anyone about it ok?"

The young girl gazed Alice, who placed her left hand on Minjung's right cheek. Suddenly she felt a warm feeling entering her tiny body making her feel better and comfortable. Soon she didn't feel Alice's touch anymore. The latter stood up.

"Your sister is worry about you. Even if you're mad with her, she still cares for you. Don't fight, please"

Minjung stood up too, feeling better, yet she knew she have to get operated, but somehow she didn't feel afraid anymore. The latter nodded and made her way towards her sister, who was waiting outside the room, welcoming Alice before leaving as both left.

The demon apprentice turned around and she saw Lu Han standing by the playground door, his back resting on the frame of it. She made her way towards him.

"Since when you were here?"

"From the moment you started talking with the kid"

Alice nodded as she passed Lu Han she stumbled. Lu Han caught her by grabbing her small waist.

"You ok?" Alice nodded. No, she wasn't. The girl gave her vital energy to Minjung and also created a spell for her to not be afraid. When she creates spells Alice use her vital energy.
Demons and angels can create different kind of spells, yet none of them need the use of their vital energy to create them, but, somehow, Alice needed hers to invoke her spells.

"Sure you are? You look a bit pale," Lu Han took a close look to the girl next to her, who was standing by her own now. Something was off.

Alice only nodded and made her way towards the entrance. Lu Han followed her walking behind her.

When Lu Han returned to the lobby, after visiting his mother, hoping to find her waiting there and due to him taking too much time he wanted to apology, but he didn't find her there so he felt uneasy. Somehow he felt a tiny squeeze in his chest. He was worried. He was thinking where the she was. So Lu Han looked for her and found her in the playground in the fourth floor.
Lu Han saw Alice talking to a girl.

He paid attention to Alice's gestures; her kind and nice gestures towards the young girl. She was being herself in that moment. Soon he noticed her touching the young girl's cheek. Somehow that scene was familiar to him. Alice touching the girl right cheek with her left hand.

 

"Wait, before that," she got close to him and touched his forehead with her left land. Lu Han's cheeks got red with her touch and his eyes widened.

 

“You were sick, right?" After that she dropped her hand, "there you go, you can go now" Alice said and turned, her back facing him, “leave now, they are coming back," she added.

 


He realized Alice was healing the girl next to her the same way she did the first time they met.

Soon they reached the bus stop and waited for their stop to arrive. The way was quiet; neither of them said a single word during the time they were inside the bus.

They arrived to the stop they were waiting for, but just a few steps later they left the bus Alice, who was walking behind the boy, felt.

Lu Han turned around and his eyes widened. Alice tried to stand up, but she was weak, she couldn't manage to balance herself any more. She needed a bit of someone's vital energy.

The boy bent down next to the girl as his hands touched her arms preventing her from falling to the floor since she was seated in it. He took a closer look and could notice her pale face. Like she was lacking of energy.

"Alice. Can you stand up?" Lu Han asked softy to the girl whose gaze was facing the floor. She shook her head. Without hesitating Lu Han crouched in front of her, "Get on", he softly said as he turned his head to glance at her. Alice reached out her arms around the boy's neck and leaned closer towards him as her body felt his back. The girl felt too weak to process what she was doing. That now Lu Han was carrying her. Still she felt her heart beating a bit faster than normal. Maybe it was due to lack of energy? She didn't know. Somehow the closeness with him made her feel protected, even if they weren't close enough to call it friendship, Alice was happy. Somehow she could tell, not only the other boys and the angel, but also Lu Han cared for her, even if she was a demon. Even if it just passed a few weeks since they met. They cared, somehow. She never felt someone cared for her until her mother passed away. It took her a while to process the events that happened after that. The scars that marked her heart and mind are still there waiting for someone to heal them.

Lu Han realized Alice was lighter than he expected her to be. Suddenly, he felt the girl breathing next to his neck making him shiver and blushed slightly. Lu Han looked to his left where the felt the breathing coming from and notice the girl he was carrying already sleep. He watched Alice's sleeping face and notices her features; her eyelids, her small nose, her rosy cheeks and her pink small and kissable lips. Lu Han can watch her all day without getting tired of her. She's unique and captivating.  The way Alice acts and makes him feel when she's around is different.
Lu Han smirked and continue walking.

When he arrived to the apartment he tried to open the door, but he wasn't able to. Alice opened her right eye slightly. She noticed him having trouble with opening the door due to him carrying her. Lu Han felt her struggle making him let her down. Now she, who still had some energy left, was standing next to him resting her body in the wall.

He opened the door and make Alice enter first and when Lu Han closed it he saw her sitting in the floor; her hands facing the floor supporting her to not fall. Alice gazed on the floor.

"Alice. What's wrong?" Lu Han whispered getting closer to the girl sitting next to her.

"I'm sorry." he heard her mumbled.

Soon he saw her face lift up making the distance between their faces really close. When it was just a few inches away Lu Han felt how her soft lips touched his.

 


 

 author's note 

» OMG OMG OMG don't kill me >~< hehehe sorry for the cliffhanger, but don't worry I'll be updating tomorrow! 

Let me know what you think on the coments ok? 

Let me fangirl for a moment..... O M G ALICE KISSED LUHAN! XD OMG!  just to let you know.... they are still oblivous about their feelings towards each other. They aren't that close enough (yet) Alice kissed him due to the need of vital energy (which I believe I already explained in the chapter)

Well, I'll go. Have a great day <3