Little help

Misfire

 chapter seventeen 

Little help

 



Next morning when the girls woke up the guys were already gone. Somehow the six of them managed to balance their private life with school and work, something really difficult for people their age. They are mature enough to deal with it.

 

"What's this?" Alice noticed someone left an essay on a manila envelope on the living room desk. She opened it and read it. Alice couldn't understand what was it about due to the stilted language and she not being familiar with the topic, but she caught some words she understood. It was related with classical music.


Soon she remembered Baekhyun told her about the essay he had been writing on Sunday.

"Why it had to be a ing essay?!" Baekhyun cursed loudly.


"Why was wrong with essays?" Alice asked as she turned to look at him. They were sitting on the living room desk. The boys were watching TV as they relaxed a bit, but Baekhyun was with his laptop trying to type a well-written essay for his course.


"There's nothing wrong with them. . It's just that this teacher decided that the students have to present an essay at the end of each month to test what we learnt which it is checked by many of teachers and they are very strict," Baekhyun looked at screen searching for any mistake on his finished essay due in Tuesday, "they'll try to deduct you points for any single mistake you have. Damn it!"

 

 He forgot it.

 

"Alice, what's that?" Sulli asked pointing at the papers Alice had on her hands.


"It seems to be Baekhyun’s essay," the angel eyes widened from Alice statement.


"OMO! What to do? What to do!" Sulli started walking around as she thought for a solution, "we have to somehow give it to him!"


Alice nodded. "Do you know where their college it's located?"


"Yes, but we aren't college students. How are we going to enter?"


"Who said we were entering by the main entrance?" Alice smirked and Sulli eyed her knowing what she meant.

 


-



"There is," Sulli pointed to the huge building making the flying girl next to her gasped from the sight.

 

The college looked really big from up there. Sure Alice was there before, when Azazel called her to tell her about the next task, but her mind was filled with other responsibilities that she haven't had time to paid attention to her surroundings, or any details around.

 

The girls stopped in a tall building surrounded by many trees. They landed around the small forest around the faculty building as they hid their wings.

 

 

As they landed, Alice wobbled a bit, but Sulli didn’t notice it. Soon the demon apprentice rebalanced herself. She lost a bit of her energy by flying.

 

Sulli noticed something weird on Alice´s wings as she turned to her. They were smaller and its color was grey, a soft shade of grey. The angel was aware that demons’ wings were the biggest and it´s color was dark, really dark.


"You know where Baekhyun's faculty is located?" Alice´s voice interrupted her thoughts.


Sulli shook her head, "I only know he majors in music. Vocal music to be specific."


Alice looked at her clock watch. 9:35 am. She remembered Baekhyun telling her that he had until 10:15 am to hand over his essay. The girls needed to think fast. How they are supposed to find his faculty in this huge college where you can get lost easily?


"Sulli, we need to ask for directions," the girls started running from the back to the front of the building they were standing.


"Medicine faculty," Sulli read out loud when they reached the front. Alice looked around hoping to find anyone walking around. Nobody.


"The guys told me that around 8-10 am most of the students were on the library or taking tests. So that's maybe the reason why we can see anybody around"


9:40am


They couldn't wait until 10:00 am to reach someone and ask for directions. What if the was from where they are standing in that moment is too far away?


Sulli and Alice started running again. They didn't fly due to them reading the building's signs. They needed to know where they and flying won’t help with it.


They passed from nursing, education, humanities and else. Hopefully Alice noticed that the career specialties location is around the same place. For example nursing, veterinary and human medicine buildings are next to each other making it easy to know which building they are searching for. If they find any related with arts that means they are near.


10:05 am


Soon the college campus was full with students making it difficult to walk around. The girls had only ten minutes left to hand Baekhyun the essay. Suddenly, Alice realized Sulli was gone. The amount of people grew making it difficult to her to search for the angel apprentice. As Alice turned around she bumped into someone making her fall, but she didn't hit the ground. Someone caught her before she could fall by grabbing her from her tiny waist.


The girl looked up and faced one of the boys she's living with.


"L-Lu Han I- I-"


"What are you doing here," he cut her off and let her go. Still with a serious gaze.


"I can't explain it right now. Where's the faculty Baekhyun is majoring vocal music?"

 

Lu Han's eyes widened. He could notice a shine sparkle on Alice's eyes, like she was determinate to finish whatever she was doing or searching for, and also noticed her breathing was faster than usual meaning she had been running around the campus for a while.


"It'd difficult to arrive there now since a lot of students are walking around now," Lu Han looked around. Indeed lots of people.


"I don't care right now. Which is the nearest way"


Lu Han looked at her: determination. He can see determination reflected on her brown eyes. Alice wanted to fulfill whatever she came for, Lu Han could notice it.

 

Smirking at her the guy dragged her to the back of the buildings, also full with tall trees, where no so many students walk around. It was a shortcut. Not so many people were there due to the lack of lighting around there and because the cold freeze that dominated that place.


Soon both were running to the place Alice was asking for arriving in five minutes.


10:11 am


"We're here. Vocal music faculty," Lu Han turned to Alice, who was breathing heavily from all the running she had made. Sure she was athletic from the training she received from her tutor, but if you added the feeling of concern and worry the girl was feeling right now it will cause Alice to feel exhausted.


Alice nodded as she tried to catch her breathed and looked around. She noticed Baekhyun at the entrance of the building and started running to him, Lu Han following the latter.


"Baekhyun! Wait!" The girl yelled as she reached him, making him turn around. He reflected a surprised face.


"Alice? What are you doing here?"


"I-I wanted to give you this," the demon apprentice gave him the envelope the girl was carrying all the way making the guy in front of her gasped from the fact she had his essay. He didn't even notice he left it at home. Baekhyun thought it was on his bag all this time. It was all because of Chanyeol's fault that he forgot it. The latter being so noisy and a pain on the neck from the fact they were already late making Baekhyun forget to bring some of his things at home. For example, his money, watch and some books, but he didn't notice forgetting the most important thing he had been working his off. He was really grateful with her. With Alice. He smiled widely at the girl concern.


"Thank you. I owe you one," Baekhyun patted Alice head, "I'll go now since I have less than five minutes to hand this"


Alice sighed softly. She felt relax and relived now.


The girl turned around facing Lu Han, who was standing there all the time listening and watching all.


She smiled at him. "Thanks for showing me the way"

 

Lu Han was a bit surprised. He was noticing her sweet and honest personality despite being a demon.


 "Sure you're something else," he smirked and whispered almost inaudible.


"Did you say something?" Alice asked as she got a bit near him trying to hear him say again what she couldn't hear at first, but soon Lu Han got close enough to whisper something to her.


"Nothing," the demon apprentice shivered from the closeness and the fact she felt his breathe next to her ear. Alice felt her cheeks burned up.


"See you at home," Lu Han waved and turned around as he walked ahead.


*Sure this guy likes teasing me,* Alice thought shaking her head. Now the only thing she has to do is to find Sulli, who suddenly appeared from Alice's left side.
"There you are! I've been looking for you!" Sulli ran to her.


"I'm sorry. I think the amount of people around made it difficult to see you easily. By the way, I already gave Baekhyun his essay"


Sulli nodded and smiled "Who told you were Vocal Music was located at? I had to ask someone to drag me here since it was a bit far from we separated"


"Lu Han dragged me here," Alice answered as she remembered how he showed her the way and smiled with the thought. Lu Han was a nice person after all.

 


 

 author's note 

» ^^ I hope you enjoyed! 

I'll be going to the beach during the weekened, so.... there won't be any updates T-T sorry! but I'll try to write more chapters yet I won't be able update. At least, I'll try to came with ideas for this fic & for PC (Painfully Captivating) too.

By the way, have you guys watched EXO SHOWTIME chapter 6? I was fangirling over it! (WARNING SPOILER AHEAD!) remember when chanyeol and baekhyun were speaking on the phone and the first suddenly asked what were the guys doing? and baek answered that they were sleeping? then chan got a bit mad and asked him to put his phone in speaker so he could yell them?!! OMG OMG This part recalled on of Misfire's chapters!! Did you remember? Chanyeol, in my fic, is in charge of waking them up! -by yelling xD- I didn't expect that at all!  -Sorry Dani I already spoiled you by whatsapp, but I couldnt control my feelings!-

Well... I have to go now ....See you soon!