Revelation

Misfire

 

 chapter fifteen

Revelation


 

"So that day you were the one who helped Lu Han with his sickness," Sulli said as she ordered and cleaned the small bookshelf in her bedroom. Alice nodded. The latter was organizing her clothes in Sulli's closet.

The demon apprentice told Sulli about the time she met with Lu Han the first time and also she mentioned the small encounters with the others boys making the angel surprised from the fact Alice had, somehow, bumped into them. How would have guessed their pads will cross? Even Alice told Sulli that she couldn't come back to hell for a while since the latter asked why the demon novice left in the midnight. Sulli noticed Alice’s absence. And finally Alice mentioned that Sehun spotted her in her way back making her reveled her identity as a demon apprentice by him seeing her wings.

"So many things happen to you," Sulli read some of the books title’s and organized them

"Yeah. I know," Alice sighed as she closed the closed.

"By the way, how do you manage to control healing spells?" Sulli sat in her back sounding a bit excited.

“The spells I use requires vital energy. In the case of healing, which is of the most difficult ones, requires a lot of mine," Alice sat next to her, “It can turn dangerous for me if a use it too often or if I use too much to heal one person."

Sulli pressed her lips together as a way of not saying something harsh to Alice. It wasn’t something bad, just a reprimand. She was also thinking that if the demon apprentice didn't acquire some vital energy later, something bad can happen to her, to Alice, yet the angel didn't know what could happen, but she fears it. "You already used too much of it"

"It's ok. I haven't used it to the point that I can be in danger," Alice smiled softly.

Her smile made Sulli felt concerned about her. Alice was being way too kind right now. It was like the girl she was sitting next to prefer to suffer herself that let others face pain.
Still Sulli told her that if Alice needed vital energy, even if it'd cause trouble for the angel, she can ask for it.

Sulli was growing attached to the demon presence around her, even if just a couple of days passed. The angel apprentice knew that being friends with a demon can -will- cause trouble for both of them, yet she didn't care. She trust this girl. Alice's true self reflected the opposite stereotype from a demon. Sulli noticed not only due to her ability, but also the way the girl next to her behave these couple days. She also observed carefully, and she still does, the way Alice behaves around others.

Is sincere. Sulli smiled

"Sulli…Sehun told me to tell the rest of the guys today about me," Alice gaze felt to the floor, "I don't know if they can deal with it"

"Don't worry. I'm here with you. Supporting you," Sulli patted Alice's back making the latter smiled a bit, “It’d be ok. There will understand”

“I hope they do.” I hope everything would be alright. I hope it turns out well.

Alice was also growing attached to the mentioned angel, yet she haven't notice it. Sulli's presence made Alice felt confident with herself. Something she really appreciates.

 

-


Alice sighed as she looked at the clock. The time the boys were coming back from their part-time jobs are getting near. She felt a weird feeling inside her rising up she couldn't describe. Fear? Anxiety? She couldn't tell. Yet even if Lu Han and Sehun already knew it didn't make her feel better. Alice fear about how the other four will face it. They were nice with her even if it was just a day. The novice remembered how Chanyeol joked around her making smiled more often than normally; Baekhyun joining him most of the time. Sulli told Alice, these last days, Baekhyun have been cursing a lot due to stress from college and work something the girl found really funny. Tao also appeared on the frame acting a bit childish yet cute around Alice. And Kai, well he used to smirk a lot to her something the demon find a bit annoying yet, she could handle with it since Sulli told her how flirt he was - so she just tried to ignored -, but he joked with her too, but not only she noticed his flirty behavior but Jongin was also a generous person; Jongin was always tried to help in everything he could do..

The girl wished after she told them things won't change. She wished they acted normally just like yesterday.

She had to tell them soon or later. At first, Alice thought it was good that Sehun saw her since it will force her to tell the other four about her being a demon apprentice. She wouldn't have to lie anymore. She only hoped the better.

"We're home!" Different male voices filled the room making the girls stood up and greeted the guys who just entered the apartment.

"Alice! It's good to see you!" Chanyeol cheered as he hugged the girl softly. Alice also noticed the guy liking physical contact. Sulli also mentioned to her Chanyeol being like this when they first met. It was a bit childish, but funny.

"Yeah. It good to see you too"

"How was your day?"

"Fine…thanks for asking," she noticed Sehun looking at her as if he was waiting a signal from her to tell the boys.

Alice gulped, "Guys. Can I talk to you?"

All the heads turned to her. Sulli stood next to the latter.

"Is something wrong?" Baekhyun asked. The tone he used was soft and caring.

Alice looked around and noticed some of the boys with concerned looks, but Sehun’s was frigid and Lu Han’s was serious still eyeing her from the wall where his back rested. It was like the latter already knew too; what Alice is going to reveal.

Maybe Sehun already told him. That was the first thing that popped to Alice's thoughts since the angel also told her that both of them were really close.

All of them sat in the couches; Sulli next to Alice facing the six boys. Four of them, Baekhyun, Lu Han, Sehun and Tao were sitting next to each other and Kai, who was next to Tao, and Chanyeol, next to Baekhyun, were sitting in the couch arms.

"Well I want to tell you something about me. Since you know about Sulli being an angel apprentice I hope you'll handle it. I-"

"-Wait. You are telling us you are an angel too?!" Chanyeol jumped out from his seat.

"That can't be since I asked her that the day we saw her here and she denied it," Tao added. Chanyeol nodded as he remembered.

"Both are being so damn noisy. Let her finish!“ Baekhyun cursed.

Kai shook his head as he giggled. "Continue, Alice"

The girl nodded softly. "I want to tell you this since I can see I can trust you guys,” Alice paused and sighed, “Also because Sulli, Lu Han and Sehun already know too"

The boys who didn't knew, Tao, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongin, started complaining about the other two already knowing and also started making questions about it. It made it difficult to Alice to continue since the boys were really noisy.

"Shut the up and let her finish!" Lu Han yelled making them shut up.

The demon noticed that out of the six boys Lu Han had authority over them. Well it was expected since he was the oldest. Even with his baby face she could noticed his eyes being wiser something she couldn't detect in the other’s eyes.

"Thank you," Alice smiled and Lu Han nodded.

Alice breathed in and out and whispered loud enough for the boys to hear. "I'm a demon a-apprentice"

She looked up as she pressed her lips together and she saw surprised and shocked faces from the four of them.

"Y-you w-what?!" Chanyeol stuttered.

"Haven't you ing heard?!" Baekhyun hit Chanyeol's arm and made the latter rubbed the beaten spot.

"Of course I did! Yet I can't believe it!"

"I can believe it," Tao whispered softly.

"You are really a demon apprentice?"  Kai asked as he hoped it was a bad joke from her.

Alice faced the floor and nodded. "I'm sorry if it causes you any kind of trouble"

"It's not that. It just that I don't get how a nice and sweet girl like you is actually a demon," Kai added as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Still I trust you, Alice. I can see that you won't hurt us," Tao said making Alice smiled. She noticed Sehun had his eyes closed and arms crossed. The girl knew he was hearing e everything. And Lu Han, well he was eyeing her carefully, yet his eyes reflected something Alice couldn't describe. There was kind of a mystery look that his orbs showed to her.

"Sure she doesn't mean to harm any of us since Sulli trust her," Baekhyun said standing up, "If Sulli knew about Alice being a demon apprentice and still she acted normally with her that means she's a good person, right?" Alice nodded smiling him. He smiled back. "Good then"

"Yeah. I don't care a about you being that still I want to be friends with you, Alice," Chanyeol hugged her and the girl laughed as he let her go.

"Well since its already late I'll go to sleep," Kai said and patted Alice's head.

Soon the other boys also left the room leaving Sulli, Alice, Sehun and Lu Han left.

“I told you they’ll understand,” Sulli turned towards the other apprentice. Alice only nodded as her lips formed a small smile.

Soon Sulli also left the living room. The girl left was planning to do the same, but before Alice headed to the room Sehun got near her and whispered something.

"Thanks for telling them," with that he patted the girl right shoulder and left leaving the latter a bit surprised.

In those small words, Alice noticed Sehun’s concern regarding his friends not knowing Alice’s real identity. He was preoccupied for them. Maybe their ignorance can turn into a weakness, so it was a good idea that Alice told them. They had the right to know too. Soon Alice’s thoughts were interrupted by someone’s laugh. Exactly, Lu Han’s laugh.

"What are you laughing about?" Alice crossed her arms. She wasn't annoyed or anything like that. She was just a bit curious? The guy next to her is kind of a mystery to her.

Lu Han shook his head and smirked, "Not telling you."

Was Lu Han being immature now? Or maybe was he just playing around? But Alice knew Lu Han was making fun of her right now. Right now she wasn't in the mood for someone to be mocking on her.

"Then...I'm leaving," the girl turned around ready to leave, but she felt someone's griped on her right arm smoothly, almost caring, preventing her from leaving or walk ahead. Lu Han’s grip was strong enough. Lu Han got near her and whispered on her ear softly, "Even if they trust you, I'm still watching you."

Alice felt the pressured her arm disappeared. She turned around she saw Lu Han heading to his room closing the door softly. The girl sighed and left the living room too.
This guy, Lu Han, is someone you can't predict easily.

             


 

 author's note 

»In some countries it's already New Year, so HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR YOU GUYS! and for the one's who doesn't, just like me let me wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance xD If I get to update tomorrow I'll great you again.

I hope you enjoyed it!

See you next year!