Meeting her II

Misfire

 

 chapter thirteen 

Meeting her II


 

It was a bright Sunday's morning. Alice woke up first. At first, she felt uncomfortable due to not being used to her current surroundings. The novice thought she was dreaming, but the girl soon realized what happened the day before, smiling a bit about it. Alice still wondered about the three others guys who were living there. How Sulli managed to stay with six guys? Sulli really trust them that much? Soon the demon apprentice remembered the angel's ability. Maybe that's the reason behind why Sulli trusted her that much. Sulli, the apprentice who was still stepping peacefully, had seen Alice's true intentions, that despite being a demon apprentice, Sulli knew Alice wouldn't hurt anybody even if she turns into a full-demon.

Alice stood up making Sulli woke up.

"Sorry, I wake you up." Sulli shook her head.

"Don't worry. You felling better?"

"Mhm…Thanks...for taking care of me."

The clock marked 7:26 am. It was pretty early. The sun light reflected by the window's room that make the room sparkled a little.

"If you want you can use the bathroom. It's next door," Sulli said standing up and searched some dry towels from her closet giving them to Alice. "If you want I can borrow you my clothes"

Alice shook her head and grabbed her bag, "I have mine here" Sulli nodded.

The demon novice made her way towards the door and grabbed the knob, but stopped before opened it. "Don't tell them I'm a demon apprentice. Not yet."

Sulli looked at Alice quietly, the demon’s back facing the angel’s. With that Alice left the room and headed towards the bathroom that was in the left. She was about to reach the door's knob, but the door opened before she could even touch it reveling a guy, who seems to just finish showering already dressed with a pair of jeans and a black shirt, and with a towel over his wet hair. Alice got a bit shocked since he wasn't one of the boys she talked with yesterday yet she remember seeing him before. Alice back off silently. It looks like he hasn’t noticed Alice presence since the towel over him blocked his eyes and because his back was facing the girl.

"Kai!" Sulli got out of her room standing next to Alice, "You are up this early?"

The mentioned boy turned and looked up. He only expected seeing Sulli, but he met eyes with the one next to her making his eyes widened by the sight of a stranger. Yet he remembered seeing her before too.

She's the girl...I bumped into the day I was late. Kai remembered her.

"By the way, she's Alice," Sulli said while she grabbed the girl's arm and made her entered the bathroom, "She'll use the bathroom, so don't disturb." The angel closed the door before Kai could even say a word.

"What is she doing here?" Kai, who was a bit surprised by the sudden scene, asked.

"I'll explain later. When everyone is awake," Sulli sighed and headed to her room to change her clothes. Kai headed to his room too where Sehun and Lu Han were sleeping, he didn't know about the others, maybe they were still asleep since he haven't heard Chanyeol's morning screams yet. Chanyeol was in charge to wake up them since his voice was deep and noisy enough to bother the boy's sleep and make them woke up by it.

Alice took a shower. It made her relax from all the tension she was reviving from Hell and from earth too since she had to deal with some young good looking boys.

I already saw four of them. The girl grabbed her jeans and a shirt from her bag. After she finished changing Alice peeked outside to see if some of the boys was there but they weren't. So she left the bathroom and headed to Sulli's room quickly.

From far one of the boys, who just left his bedroom, noticed her. He only saw her back, but Lu Han recognized her.

Alice sighed after she entered the room and noticed an already dressed Sulli, who was smiling to her. Alice smiled back as she put her bag next to the closet and dry her hair with the towel.

"Well… you already met Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Tao and Kai. The ones who are left are Sehun and Lu Han," Sulli sat in her bed. Alice followed her and sat too still drying her wet hair.

"What can you tell me about all of them?"

"Let's see. Chanyeol is noisy but really kind. He worries a lot about his friends and his family. Baekhyun is also noisy and if you put them together in a room they can cause a disaster," both of the girls laughed with Sulli's description, "but he’s sincere and he's cheerful too. Tao might look scaring not he's really nice and sweet, and his good with martial arts. Kai, the one who you saw this morning, is kind of player but he's really nice and helpful. Sehun is the youngest, but really mature and the most serious among the guys, yet he can be quite immature if you get to know him well and get close to him," Sulli paused as she sighed softly.

"What about Lu Han?" Alice asked since Sulli got quite.

"Lu Han is the oldest. He's really responsible and kind, but sometimes he can be a bit cold." Alice nodded.

"If the guys judged you, don't get mad. They had a quite hard past. The time is still healing their scars, so don't be hard with them too," Sulli said as she squeezed Alice's hands softly and the latter nodded again.

"I also have a past that is hard to forget. Yet time will make me go over trough it," Alice caressed Sulli's hands.

"Why don't we cook today's breakfast?" Sulli asked standing up, "you know how to cook?"

"A bit. I'm a bit clumsy when it's about food"

"Don't worry I'll help you. Let’s try not to make so much noisy since the guys are still asleep." Alice nodded.

Both if the girls made their ways towards the kitchen and searched the implements to prepare the breakfast. When they were in the middle of the cooking they heard one of the boys scream.

"Yah yah! Everybody wake up!" A deep voice yelled. Alice recognized it. It was Chanyeol. The boy was really noisy as Sulli described him that it made her laughed.

"Chanyeol, stop being so noisy!"

"I'm awake. I'm awake!"

"So noisy"

"Idiot! Stop poking me! I'm already awake!"

The girls heard the boys complain about Chanyeol's ways to wake them about and both laughed.

"It's like this every single morning that I already got used to it," Sulli smiled, "I'll go to see how they are doing"

When the angel left the kitchen, Alice opened the fridge door taking some ingredients they needed. When she turned she saw a guy standing in front of her. His face looked like he was serious, but Alice could notice him being a bit shocked by seeing her.  

How funny. The waiter from that coffee shop also lives here

"Who are you?" Sehun's voice was a bit harsh.

"I'm Alice," Alice put down the things she was carrying and in the kitchen's small table.

"What are you d-" "Sehun! We are making breakfast why don't you go and change. You're still with you pajamas," Sulli entered the room cutting Sehun's question. The male stood there for a few seconds, but when he was about to leave he looked Alice before he left. He remembered her.

"He looks serious…Sehun" Alice said.

Sulli got near her and start cooking as she nodded, "Yeah. But if you get close to him, as the guys are, he will be a bit immature and funny"

"You are not close to him?" Alice helped Sulli cooking.

"Sure I trust Sehun. I can see he's a good guy, but he's a bit distant with me," the angel stopped talking for a few seconds, "I think it's really hard to him to open up so easily with others. He knew the boys since I don't know when. And me, well I just met him months ago"

Alice got quite. Something told her that Sulli got affected by the boy distant behavior towards her since she noticed the others being cheerful and attentive with the angel. It might have been just a day since Alice met Sulli, but she already trust her and felt comfortable around her. It was maybe Sulli's good nature towards her that made the demon trusts her that much already, yet she wondered why Sehun wasn't affected by the angel's kindness. He was still distant.

When they finished they started taking some plates, cutlers and glasses.

"Can you settle the table?" Sulli asked as she cleaned the kitchen, "I will take the food when I finish cleaning." Alice nodded and left the kitchen with some implements.

To her surprised there wasn't anybody in the living room. Alice put the cutlery in the table and some glasses. When she finished, the girl looked up and faced the guy she haven't seen until now. Alice's eyes widened. She remembered him perfectly. The one who asked her about her unusual aura and recognized her as a demon due to it. The one with handsome looks. He was standing in front of her with arms crossed and looking at her. He didn't look surprised at all; it was like he have seen her before in the apartment.

Lu Han, a friend of mine, mined to bring you here. He said you'll be more comfortable here. The demon blushed and gaze the floor as she remembered Sulli’s words.

She heard him laughed.

"You don't have to look so shy. We've met before, haven't we?" Alice looked up and nodded, "I'm Lu Han"

"I-I'm Alice"

Soon the room was filled with others voices. Noisy and cheerful male voices. Sulli also left the kitchen with some plates with food.
"Alice!" Chanyeol said cheerfully and went near her, "Did you slept well?"

She smiled him and nodded, "Yeah. Thanks for asking"

"Sorry if this bastard is so noisy in the morning especially since its SUNDAY," Baekhyun added emphasizing the last word. The boys, Sulli and Alice laughed.

"Yah yah!" Chanyeol grumbled.

"Really, Chanyeol you don't have to be this noisy on Sunday's mornings, do you?" Tao asked.

"Come on! You guys are already used to this! Don't complain now just because it’s Sunday and you want to sleep"

"Well since you all are already awake let’s eat!" Sulli added cheerfully.

Alice looked up and faced Lu Han, who was walking towards the table. He eyed her and Alice avoided the contact making him smirk a little.

Funny. She's a bit nervous around me or what?

All started eating. Sulli was seated to Alice's left and on her right was Chanyeol. Tao next to the latter. In front of Sulli was Baekhyun. Next to him was Lu Han, he was in front of Alice. And then Sehun and Kai.

"Do you like it?" Sulli asked as she peek the boys as they eat.

"Sulli, did you prepare all this alone! It's delicious!" Tao complimented.

"Yeah! It's pretty good" Chanyeol added cheerfully

"Actually Alice helped me," the mentioned female blushed slightly as she chunked her food.

"Woah! Alice, do you know how to cook?!" Chanyeol asked as he looked at her.

Alice shook her head. "Not much Sulli instructed me how to"

"Despite that, it’s pretty good," Baekhyun added and Kai nodded. Alice smiled a bit.

When they finished Alice helped Sulli cleaned the dishes. The first still a bit embarrassed about the boys complimenting her about her cooks. All that Alice did was doing what Sulli instructed to do. She didn’t even know how many grams of each to add to or how many times she had to inspect the food to not burn. Sulli did all of that.

"Still I have to learn how to cook properly," Alice said as she dried some plates.

"I can teach you. If you want"

"Yeah…why not? Thanks"

"By the way, Alice, where are you planning to stay from now on?" Sulli asked as she put away the clean cutlery and glasses. "You can stay here from now on... If you want to"

Alice was quite for a few seconds. She didn't know if staying was a good idea since she was a demon apprentice and that can cause the angel and the guy’s problems, but she also knew that if she refused, Sulli will force her staying and something tell her that the angel novice will get help from some of the boys too.

"If I refuse staying, you'll force me." Sulli nodded fastly. "So I have no option"

The angel cheered and hugged Alice, the latter got surprised by the contact, but the demon apprentice felt warm and she liked it, being close with someone who cared about her. She likes it.

"Since you agreed we have to ask the guys. Especially Lu Han since he's in charge of the apartment issues"

Alice also was aware if she agreed; she'll have to ask permission to the guy she was a bit afraid of. He out of the six boys knew about her. It causes her a bit nervous around him. She remembered the way he looked at her during breakfast. It was like he was watching her carefully; paying attention to every move she did, from how and what she ate, and who she talked with during it.

"Don't be nervous. The boys are really nice and I bet they'll agree," Sulli said as she patted both of Alice's shoulders. The latter only nodded.

"Sulli... Lu Han ...h-he knows," Alice whispered.

"He knows what?" Sulli got quite for a second before realizing and her eyes widened "Lu Han knows?!"

Alice covered the angel's mouth and made a signal to low her voice.

"I know what?"

Alice and Sulli eyes widened, both recognized that voice. Sulli turned around and faced Lu Han, who was waiting for an answer with arms crossed. He first looked at Sulli and then his gaze felt on Alice, who avoided his eyes right away.

"How?" The angel apprentice whispered, "how did you notice it?" A bit louder this time.

Lu Han knew exactly what she meant: Alice being a demon apprentice.

"Actually I've met her before," Lu Han rested his back on the kitchen wall, "And her aura betrays her. That helped me to discover it then"

Sulli nodded still a bit confused from the fact Lu Han and Alice already meet before. She sure was going to ask Alice about it later.

"Still she's not dangerous, Lu Han. I know she's not" Sulli got closer to him, "Please let her stay. Alice doesn't have a place to live. Please"

"I know she doesn't want to hurt us, Sulli. I can see it," Lu Han stood up straight and walked towards the demon apprentice making Sulli turned and face his back as he stood in front of Alice. The latter a bit nervous about the closeness.

"You can stay, but don't cause trouble." Alice jumped a bit with Lu Han statement and smiled.

"Thanks," she bowed a little.

Lu Han patted Alice's head making her eyes widened and blushed by the sudden contact. Then he left the kitchen.

"I told you they are nice," Sulli smiled.

Alice nodded. I only hope not to be a burden for all of you

 


 

 author's note 

» Double update 'cuz it's XMAS!! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! (In some countries it's already xmas, but in my it isn't yet -still 5:15pm) 

I hope you enjoyed both chapters!

I hope you get tons of love, happiness and presents! 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA these stupids are so funny and cute! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

 

By the way, I just created another fic, but still Misfire is my priority, called Painfully Captivating...Please, feel free to check it out ;) & if you wonder, Luhan is the male main there too xD ... I can't control my bias feels for him xp even when I LOVE those 12 idiots/aliens/wolves/gansterswannabe

 

Take care lovelies!

-credit to the real owners of the pictures I'm using here ^^ -