Contract

Pink and Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy only stopped chewing her lower lip when Sungjong placed his hand above hers.

"Calm down," Sungjong told her.

Suzy furrowed her eyebrows and turned so that she was facing Sungjong and not the car's window. "That big head didn't say anything after the shooting and even before I left."

"I saw you Suzy. Amazing would be an understatement for what you did a while ago."

"But that guy hates me.... maybe, he won't give me the job."

"It's his lost if he won't give you the job," Sungjong raised his eyebrows at her. "I can always buy you a violin but he won't find a model like you."

Suzy bit her lower lip again and looked at him full of worry. Sungjong sighed and played with her fingers first before intertwining it with his.

"Trust me Su. You did well."

Suzy's face soften a bit after hearing Sungjong's words of assurance. She sighed in relief and placed her head above Sungjong's shoulders. It did not take long before she fell asleep in his car. After all, she had been having sleepless nights just to prepare for this day.

 

Suzy's deep slumber was eventually disturbed by a hard slap on her table. She suddenly sat straight and saw Myungsoo in front of her.

"Wipe that drool off your mouth," Myungsoo uttered with distaste.

Suzy rolled her eyes at him before proceeding on wiping the corner of with the back of her hand. She then suddenly noticed that a paper was presented in front of her. Yawning, she asked,

"Mwoya?"

"Contract," Myungsoo answered before taking the seat in front of her which was usually occupied by Sungyeol.

Suzy raised an eyebrow at him before taking the paper and reading it aloud, "I, Bae Suzy, also called the chicken brain- mwoya?"

"Wae?" Myungsoo asked as if there was nothing to be guilty about.

Suzy glared at him before taking her pen and scratching the nickname on the paper. She then continued reading, "I, Bae Suzy, would work for the great Kim Myungsoo six days a week. I will go with him to work after school during weekdays and spend half of my Saturday with him."

Suzy looked at him again before scratching another part of the contract.

"Yah!" Myungsoo quickly reacted. "I really need you to work with me for six days since I don't have much time left!"

"Shh!" Suzy said as she raised a finger towards her lips. "This is still the library. I'm just erasing 'the great' that preceeds your name."

She then smiled and read again, "When at work, (2) I shall wear anything he asks me to, (3) I shall do everything he tells me to without a question, and (4) I shall be civil with him and treat him as my boss. (5) I shall also receive my pay after the whole portfolio is done- Ehhh?!"

"So that I can make sure that you won't back down when we're half-way. I can't afford to change my model again." Myungsoo retorted.

Suzy bit her lower lip and takes her pen again, erasing a few things from the contract that Myungsoo made for her. She then flipped the paper and wrote on the blank sheet before giving it to Myungsoo. Myungsoo checked the changes that she had done, and noticed that she added "that is decent" to number two. She changed "to without a question" to "that has a sound reason" and "boss" to "co-worker". However, she left the last one completely the way it is. Myungsoo decided that the conditions she added were reasonable and agreed to it with a nod.

He then flipped it over again and read that she also made a contract for him, "I, Kim Myungsoo, shall take care of Bae Suzy's whole well-being while she is my model. This includes (a) feeding her when she's hungry and (b) driving her home when needed." Myungsoo paused and asked, "When did I become your food sponsor?"

"Yah," Suzy replied. "You should also think about the health of your model. You won't want her to pass out at work, do you?"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and continued reading, "(2) I shall respect her preferences. (3) I shall be civil with her at work and treat her as my co-worker. (4) I shall give her whole pay after the portfolio is done."

Myungsoo paused again and stared at the last condition that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter