Wonderful

Pink and Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eat well. Don't skip meals," Suzy read the note that was with the cupcake she found in her bag.

Suzy chuckled. "A snack is different from a meal, Sungjong."

But then, when she raised her head, she found no one with her. She smiled sadly as she remembered that she was alone in the library again, doing her homeworks, studying in advance or simply reading a book. She was doing anything that can make her occupied during recess breaks. However, her eyes would still automatically fall on the pink rose garden that was on sight.

Suzy sighed and laid her head on top of the pile of books in front of her. No matter how many times she would remember how cold Sungyeol was on that day, she was still attracted to the pink rose garden. She was still clinging to the times that Sungyeol helped her when she had no one.

"I think I'm still attracted to you," Suzy whispered.

She then pouted and blew the hair that hung loose from her pony tail, away. Hearing  the bell rung, she immediately sat up. She packed her things and held the remaining book with one hand while the other held the cupcake that Sungjong gave. She walked fast towards the counter and gave the book and her ID.

"This is your tenth book for the week," the guy wearing rounded-glasses, whom she learned was named Seung Gi, said to her.

"I guess so," she said with a smile and the former returned the smile as well as the book after punching it to their records.

"Thank you," she said before leaving and the librarian just replied with a nod.

Not long after, another student came to the counter with a book. Seung Gi raised his head to find a guy with glasses as thick as his, but squared.

"Are you competing with the girl a while ago? This is your eight book. That girl is beating you," Seung Gi asked as he got the book from Sungyeol's hands.

Sungyeol faked a turn and asked back, "Who?"

"Uhmmmm. What's her name again? Hmmmmm," Seung Gi said as he recorded Sungyeol's book. "Ah! That's right. Bae Suzy."

Sungyeol kept his poker face, and after letting a few seconds of silence pass, he answered, "I don't know her."

"Ohhh," Seung Gi said and made face as he slowly nodded while Sungyeol just squinted his eyes at him.

Seung Gi then smiled and returned the book, "You don't know her but you've been glancing at her direction a while ago."

Caught off-guard, Sungyeol looked directly at Seung Gi's face and Seung Gi teasingly nodded as he said, "You don't know her. I understand."

Sungyeol just stared at him and Seung Gi just chuckled as he dismissed the former, "Go to class now. You're running late."

Sungyeol said nothing and made his way out of the library. It has been a few days since he had the conversation with Suzy and a few days since Suzy stopped spending recess with them. He sighed and scratched the back of his neck.

 

 

Suzy closed her eyes as another test tube fell. They had to do an experiment again, and just like Myungsoo, everything seems to refuse to cooperate with her.

"That's your third today," Ms. Shi, their lab teacher, bellowed.

"I'm sorry ma'am," Suzy bowed and their teacher walked away, after eyeing the two of them.

When Ms. Shi turned to leave, Suzy immediately made face then she turned to look at Myungsoo who was just sitting casually, arms crossed over his chest.

"Is Sungyeol distracting you this much?" Myungsoo raised an eyebrow.

Suzy widened her eyes before blinking a few times. "I would have appreaciated it if you help me instead of annoying me."

"And why would I do something you would appreciate?" Myungsoo asked but stood up to Suzy's surprise. "Get a test tube again."

"Huh?" Suzy asked but Myungsoo glared at her, and unfortunately, her body moved on its own.

"Lower the temperature of the burner. The test tube keeps blowing up because of too much heat."

"Ohhhhh," Suzy nodded and did as told but then she snapped to Myungsoo. "Yah, why am I the only working on this?"

Myungsoo pretended to think before a smirk spread over his face. "Because between the two of us, I have the brains."

"Tsss. Big head," Suzy murmured.

"At least I use my head unlike someone who's crazily in love," Myungsoo replied showing his disgusted face.

Suzy glared at him but kept the test tube in place with one hand while the other rested on her waist.

"I'm not yet in love with him. Not to that extent. It's just a crush," she cleared out.

"I bet you'll fall for him soon and you'll get your heart broken," Myungsoo said. "Then you'll drop out. Et voila! I win without even doing anything!"

"Not even in your dreams," Suzy said as she raised her hand, signalling the instructor that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter